Expose your white boyfriend

The only thing is, Guys. if you are going to show it, show it hard or at least state that it doesn't get hard.
Otherwise it's just another flaccid white penis, which all look pretty small unless they are erect.

Plus it's much more amusing to see a three inch erect weenie straining to try to be a real dick instead of one that's flaccid, but could be nine inches when erect. :bounce:

The only thing is, Guys. if you are going to show it, show it hard or at least state that it doesn't get hard.
Otherwise it's just another flaccid white penis, which all look pretty small unless they are erect.

Plus it's much more amusing to see a three inch erect weenie straining to try to be a real dick instead of one that's flaccid, but could be nine inches when erect. :bounce:
Yes its really nice to see a small white dick straining hard to be like a real cock and that infront of a lady, pretty pathetick :)

Alright! Much better Guys.
Not exactly a Big Mac or even a "Quarter Pounder", but it does just barely make the "Dollar" value menu! :bounce:

Hey, I wonder how they might compare to the "Wienerschnitzel" chili dog!
I would have said a Ball Park frank, but they plump up and I doubt yours gets any fatter either. :dance:

Alright! Much better Guys.
Not exactly a Big Mac or even a "Quarter Pounder", but it does just barely make the "Dollar" value menu! :bounce:

Hey, I wonder how they might compare to the "Wienerschnitzel" chili dog!
I would have said a Ball Park frank, but they plump up and I doubt yours gets any fatter either. :dance:
Id really like to compare my dick with someone same size as me, so that we can have a cocky conversation who is biger, like 2 small cocks fighting for position. :bigsmile:

Back