Experiences with bmfc parties in the UK

PokeahotassNL

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Hi All,

We are visiting London end of December 2015 and are attending a blackmansfanclub party while we are there. Does anyone have experiences with those parties? Perhaps there are members on this forum who we will meet on that particular party (19th of December in Radlett). We are looking forward to it, my wife loves BBC and has had numerous experiences already......as well with big black toys ;-)
IMG_1424.jpg

Yes,my ex and I attended a few BMFC parties run by Helen. Radletts is a large manor house,plenty of rooms and well organised. You're probably better off contacting a few black men on Fabswingers first,hundreds on there and quite a few attend the parties. A couple of guys we can recommend are Charles and George,just ask when you're at the venue,they are well known lol! I'd say usually there are maximum of a half dozen 'quality' black men,but depends how fussy you are I guess!
Good luck and don't forget to take some pics for us!

OH YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is absolutely fucking fantastic!! brought my wife to our first one many years ago and i watched her having a ball!! it was 6 differant guys she had pleasuring her thru out the night , and we loved it !!
run by a women for women
helen is a great women takes no ******* but runs a great show.
some day we will go back again

Yes,my ex and I attended a few BMFC parties run by Helen. Radletts is a large manor house,plenty of rooms and well organised. You're probably better off contacting a few black men on Fabswingers first,hundreds on there and quite a few attend the parties. A couple of guys we can recommend are Charles and George,just ask when you're at the venue,they are well known lol! I'd say usually there are maximum of a half dozen 'quality' black men,but depends how fussy you are I guess!
Good luck and don't forget to take some pics for us!
Thanks for your reply, we are really looking forward to it.....and my wife is very fussy (and she should be haha) so if there will be half a dozen of 'quality' black man that night she will have a blast! ;-)

OH YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is absolutely fucking fantastic!! brought my wife to our first one many years ago and i watched her having a ball!! it was 6 differant guys she had pleasuring her thru out the night , and we loved it !!
run by a women for women
helen is a great women takes no ******* but runs a great show.
some day we will go back again
Sounds great! We hope we will have the same experience, but we think we will have a great night no matter what.....thanks!

I must admit BMFC events are a lot of fun but sometimes they can be let down by the attitude of some of the single guys they let in despite with post 7 says. Some of them can be quite aggressive, disrespectful and rude. With some of them you’d think they’d never seen a woman before with the way they act – the term pack of wild animals springs to mind.
Granted, guys like this are few and far between but they spoil the experience for a lot of people. This was the case with me during my last two visits, with the last being a particularly nasty experience that upset me to point I left. I’m no nun and we’re all there for the same thing but a number of single guys take things way too far. I’ve not been back myself due to my last experience, I also saw a couple of things going on that didn’t sit right with me that made up my mind that BMFC events are no longer for me.

If you like black and group fun and have some experience then try them but they’re not for everyone and I would never recommend a newbie couple to attend.

I must admit BMFC events are a lot of fun but sometimes they can be let down by the attitude of some of the single guys they let in despite with post 7 says. Some of them can be quite aggressive, disrespectful and rude. With some of them you’d think they’d never seen a woman before with the way they act – the term pack of wild animals springs to mind.
Granted, guys like this are few and far between but they spoil the experience for a lot of people. This was the case with me during my last two visits, with the last being a particularly nasty experience that upset me to point I left. I’m no nun and we’re all there for the same thing but a number of single guys take things way too far. I’ve not been back myself due to my last experience, I also saw a couple of things going on that didn’t sit right with me that made up my mind that BMFC events are no longer for me.

If you like black and group fun and have some experience then try them but they’re not for everyone and I would never recommend a newbie couple to attend.
Hi darkdesire, thanks for your honest feedback. Those things happen unfortunaly at a lot of parties and or clubs where single men are allowed. Sometimes they just think they have the right to do anything. We have experience with parties, clubs and one on one dates. We also host our own party every now and then. We also have experience with black 4 white parties so we are not newbies. While we are in London this bmfc party will be great to experience a party overseas and we hope it will be good, but we also know that you do not have to have too many expactations about anything. Thanks again X

Oh my
i am sorry to hear that about the black guys at the party

it is a while since we have been to one of the parties as it cost's a bit to travel from Ireland

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to put anyone off going as my own positive experiences far outweigh the negative but I just thought I would share my own recent experiences to balance things out. Up until the bad experiences we had early this year we had never had any issues what so ever. I wouldn't consider myself naive when it comes to group fun or parties, having been to other events with lots of single guys (black and white) I know what to expect and I'm very thick skinned but I've never been disrespected like I was at my last visit. Disrespected is putting it lightly, it was bordering on abused really. I know they cant thoroughly vet every guy they let in but to me it was clear they were out to cause trouble, either ******* or whatever from the start - they should have been bounced.

Nope, we didn't. We were told by another couple that they and, others had reported their behaviour earlier and nothing had been done about them so we just left. Apparently they were eventually kicked out when other people threatened to leave.

Back