Experienced sissy cuck in Indy seeks Cuckoldress

Discussion in 'Cuckold Wannabes & Women Who Want Them' started by cuckyboi4BBC, Nov 11, 2013.

1. cuckyboi4BBC

cuckyboi4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    Very experienced sissy cuck in Indianapolis is seeking a new Cuckoldress. i will serve You and Your Black Bulls in any way You would like. i am a full service cuck. i clean, suck, lick, rim and even offer my sissy pussy to Your Bull if You and He wants it. i enjoy humiliation. i have several years in the lifestyle. So if You are looking for a cuck that You don't have to train, who just needs to learn what You like and expect, i am your sissy cuckold. Please respond here or email me personally at stephanieboi64@yahoo.com. i have several pics on this site of me en femme....

black d and cumslut4bbc like this.
  2. black d

black d Member

l wold love to bang you

Duke jones and cuckyboi4BBC like this.
  3. cuckyboi4BBC

US
    If you were closer I would gladly submit to your superior Black Cock, Sir!

4. black d

black d Member

lm in south africa

5. cuckyboi4BBC

US
    Are there no Cuckoldresses in Indy looking for an experienced sissy cuckyboi? i so need to serve....it is my place and my destiny.

6. BigBlackUgly

BigBlackUgly New Member Real Person

here in Bloomington

raykink likes this.
  7. cuckyboi4BBC

US
    Still looking for a Cuckoldress in the Indianapolis area who wants a submissive, sissy cuckyboi to own, humiliate, abuse and make me submit to her Black Bulls! Are there any out there?

raykink likes this.
  8. Duke jones

Duke jones Well-Known Member

US
    Illinois

cuckyboi4BBC likes this.
  9. cuckyboi4BBC

US
    My search for a new cuckoldress is continuing. Are there any cuckoldresses in the Indy area looking for an experienced sissy bitch faggot cuckyboi to own? i am a full service cuckyboi and will do anything to please you and your Black Bulls!