Experienced, open minded, kinky Black Dominate/Top with 8" BBC for horny cuckolds and sexy passable,

Hello, I'm an older big, active, very clean, STD free, Dominate/Top who's safe and sane! I'm currently seeking BBC craving, cuckold couples, attached white women,sexy, pretty, passable, clean Std free, TS's, TV 's for real time instruction in the ways of submissive/slave service to a Dominate big, no nonsense, Black gentleman. BDSM is a interesting lifestyle. I'll go step by step to teach, train you in the ways of sexual full on submissive service to me! I have a semi-thick to thick 8" long , uncut, very clean, BBC for you to enjoy. You must live in the SO. Calif. areas, a plus if you live in Orange, L.A., counties. I can host some weekdays at my place or go dutch renting a nice Hotel room. If you're 420 friendly, all the better for mutual enjoyments. Come and explore your sexual fantasies!

MJ, Weed, smoke a fun lite ******* that enhances, informs, in my view and other's views, the entire sexual experiences between people. Used for 1000 of years to deal with different forms of pain, stomach distress, other physical aliments, a supporter of sensual dreams, as well as a body relaxer! Called 420 here in California as it relates to a 1996 law legalizing, weed use for medical purposes.

Hello, Rachel and thanks for the invite! I must confess that my, uncut cock is 8" long and medium thick. But it still gets very hard on it's own and at times my cock does need a very talented, hot slut mouth to make me bigger, thicker, longer and sometimes i may need a little pill help! Straight up and down to earth, no time for other's B.S. . I do know the sensual, sexy secrets of a woman's hidden clitoris and how to make the clitty cum alive, humming with need, making your body shake, tingle, heave and explode with orgasms!

Back