EXPERIENCED HUNG BLACK DOM BULL BACK ON THE SCENE..

Young, athletic, dom, experienced well hung black male of Jamaican origin who's been swinging on and off for 5 years now. I take care of myself and am athletic build, I have plenty of stamina and able to repeat several times being a heavy cummer. I am well hung with an extremely big thick (pussy stretching!) sized cock and am all well trimmed, always clean, decent and smelling nice.

I admit I am a sensual, horny and dirty bull who loves all aspects of hot sex, especially giving and receiving oral, love a good long sloppy deepthroat and my big balls tickled and do love submissive women. Also have a weakspot for a great round pert bum as well as occasionally having mine played with (women only though!!)

I love taking control and have very dominant streak. Do love watching a woman cum all over my BBC, nothing beats it and I assure you i ll have your wet pussy dripping all over this dark dick. I do also enjoy watching as well and like being watched by hubbys an joining in, so any cuckold couples get in touch!

I enjoy group sex too, gangbang, DP, rimming and anal if your up for it but am not aggressive or pushy. I am genuine and respectful,reliable and relaxed, but do love to play hard and dirty! Very much into exploring cuckolding a lot more now too, so if thats your thing, drop me a message.

I do have my face picture to send for who wants to see and also happy to chat on cam. I have KIK or WHATSAPP or SKYPE, so if you genuine then we can chat there. I am open minded and wanting to meet hot sexy couples, nice attractive women in good shape who look after their bodies and have a passion for us black guys - not into BBW or women over a size 12, sorry.

I often travel but am currently in New York and looking for new sexy BBC loving women to come show some BLACK RESPECT, get in touch if you are sexy, willing and genuine. (WOMEN ONLY PLEASE!)

3 some fuck dec 14.jpg74ef76922.jpg
3 some fuck dec 14.jpg 74ef76922.jpg BODY SHOT DEC.jpg

3 some fuck dec 14.jpg

Young, athletic, dom, experienced well hung black male of Jamaican origin who's been swinging on and off for 5 years now. I take care of myself and am athletic build, I have plenty of stamina and able to repeat several times being a heavy cummer. I am well hung with an extremely big thick (pussy stretching!) sized cock and am all well trimmed, always clean, decent and smelling nice.

I admit I am a sensual, horny and dirty bull who loves all aspects of hot sex, especially giving and receiving oral, love a good long sloppy deepthroat and my big balls tickled and do love submissive women. Also have a weakspot for a great round pert bum as well as occasionally having mine played with (women only though!!)

I love taking control and have very dominant streak. Do love watching a woman cum all over my BBC, nothing beats it and I assure you i ll have your wet pussy dripping all over this dark dick. I do also enjoy watching as well and like being watched by hubbys an joining in, so any cuckold couples get in touch!

I enjoy group sex too, gangbang, DP, rimming and anal if your up for it but am not aggressive or pushy. I am genuine and respectful,reliable and relaxed, but do love to play hard and dirty! Very much into exploring cuckolding a lot more now too, so if thats your thing, drop me a message.

I do have my face picture to send for who wants to see and also happy to chat on cam. I have KIK or WHATSAPP or SKYPE, so if you genuine then we can chat there. I am open minded and wanting to meet hot sexy couples, nice attractive women in good shape who look after their bodies and have a passion for us black guys - not into BBW or women over a size 12, sorry.

I often travel but am currently in New York and looking for new sexy BBC loving women to come show some BLACK RESPECT, get in touch if you are sexy, willing and genuine. (WOMEN ONLY PLEASE!)

View attachment 483245View attachment 483246
View attachment 483245 View attachment 483246 View attachment 483248

View attachment 483245

View attachment 483245View attachment 483246
View attachment 483245 View attachment 483246 View attachment 483248

View attachment 483245
I Have A BBC Virgin Honey For You! If Your Sexually Seriously Interested In Sexually Handling This Fresh White Woman First BBC Fucking. ...Contact Me ASAP. ...

Back