Experienced dominant hung black bull for REAL BBC LOVING WOMEN & COUPLES

BlackPassion

Gold Member
From
UK
  1. Hi, Not new to the site, but with the increase of fakes and posers im looking for genuine hot willing white women and cuck couples for fun, training and black ownership.

I am an athletic, fit, naturally dominant well hung black male of Jamaican origin who's been swinging on and off for over 7 years now and take the interracial scene seriously. I take great care of myself and appearance and am of athletic build, going to the gym 5 times a week. I have plenty of stamina and able to repeat several times being a heavy cummer.

I am well hung (*HBC*) with an extremely big thick (pussy stretching!) sized cock and am all well trimmed, always clean, decent and smelling nice.

I admit I am a sensual, horny and dirty bull who loves all aspects of hot sex, especially giving and receiving oral, love a good long sloppy deepthroat and my big balls tickled and do love submissive women. Also have a weakspot for a great round pert bum as well as occasionally having mine played with (women only though!!)

I enjoy taking control and have a very dominant streak. Do love watching a woman cum all over my BBC, nothing beats it and I assure you i ll have your wet pussy dripping all over this dark dick. I do also enjoy watching as well and like being watched by hubbys an joining in, so any cuckold couples get in touch.

I enjoy group sex too, gangbang, DP, rimming and anal if your up for it but am not aggressive or pushy. I am genuine and respectful,reliable and relaxed, but do love to play hard and dirty! Very much into exploring cuckolding a lot more now too, so if thats your thing, drop me a message.

I am genuine and verified and do have my face picture to send for who wants to see and also happy to chat on cam. I have KIK or WHATSAPP or SKYPE, so if you genuine then we can chat there. I am open minded and wanting to meet hot sexy couples, nice attractive women in good shape who look after their bodies and have a passion for us black guys - not into BBW or women over a size 12, sorry.

I do travel alot for my job so
    If you fancy some black passion - get in touch!

View media item 49774View media item 25372

1. Hi, Not new to the site, but with the increase of fakes and posers im looking for genuine hot willing white women and cuck couples for fun, training and black ownership.

I am an athletic, fit, naturally dominant well hung black male of Jamaican origin who's been swinging on and off for over 7 years now and take the interracial scene seriously. I take great care of myself and appearance and am of athletic build, going to the gym 5 times a week. I have plenty of stamina and able to repeat several times being a heavy cummer.

I am well hung (*HBC*) with an extremely big thick (pussy stretching!) sized cock and am all well trimmed, always clean, decent and smelling nice.

I admit I am a sensual, horny and dirty bull who loves all aspects of hot sex, especially giving and receiving oral, love a good long sloppy deepthroat and my big balls tickled and do love submissive women. Also have a weakspot for a great round pert bum as well as occasionally having mine played with (women only though!!)

I enjoy taking control and have a very dominant streak. Do love watching a woman cum all over my BBC, nothing beats it and I assure you i ll have your wet pussy dripping all over this dark dick. I do also enjoy watching as well and like being watched by hubbys an joining in, so any cuckold couples get in touch.

I enjoy group sex too, gangbang, DP, rimming and anal if your up for it but am not aggressive or pushy. I am genuine and respectful,reliable and relaxed, but do love to play hard and dirty! Very much into exploring cuckolding a lot more now too, so if thats your thing, drop me a message.

I am genuine and verified and do have my face picture to send for who wants to see and also happy to chat on cam. I have KIK or WHATSAPP or SKYPE, so if you genuine then we can chat there. I am open minded and wanting to meet hot sexy couples, nice attractive women in good shape who look after their bodies and have a passion for us black guys - not into BBW or women over a size 12, sorry.

Very nice wife wishes you were closer

wife thinks you're hot

Hi Black Passion,

I'm a petite size 8, cute looking (so I've been told!) brunette with tits and ass and I adore being dominated, me and my Husband are very interested in meeting a genuine Bull, he loves to watch / join in while I'm being fucked (he's straight) I'm new to the site but we are completely genuine and bored of time waters on some other sites we've been on. Let me know if you're interested, I have kik, what's app etc and would be happy to get things moving!

Looking for attractive true BBC loving genuine white women and couples. New or experienced in the lifestyle, open to training...
All I need is an attractive white woman and I would be honored to be a cuck in your presence. I've never done it but recently divorced so looking into taboo things I could do in my life. I am Native American and born and raised on a reservation, so was never really around African Americans until I joined the military when I was 17 years old. When it was time to hit the showers in bootcamp I had no idea about the myth of black men. I found out real quick that it ain't a myth!! Black men are generally speaking more hung than others. I've been a fanboy of black men eversince! and y'all are just plain good peoples. Always clicked with bruthas when I used to be active duty. I'm a huge fan of you here @BlackPassion !!

Back