Experienced Cuckold Looking For His New Cuckoldress

Cucky1701

Male
From
UK
I'm an experienced ex-cuckold husband. Looking to meet the new hotwife of my life. I'm totally loyal, discreet and used to be caged regularly and have been made to in the past cleaning up cream-pies & bulls cock.

I've been told I’m not bad looking (pics available, show me yours & I’ll show you mine). Good fun and able to hold a convo being a health care professional from the emergency services.

My ideal lady is a very sexed greedy hotwife/vixen type (I’ll be your cuckold/stag and am happy to share if you want more than one). Slim dolly bird type who takes pride in her appearance and also prefers to keep her stockings and heels on when playing.

I’m in to most things but not poo, pee or food games.

Give me a try? Go on! I’m the kind of person you can take home knowing I’ll be true and genuine to your parents but when our doors closed our raging sexual urges become free!

I’d also consider relocating for the right Hotwife/Vixen so don’t let the distance put you off.

Totally clean & discreet, triple CV19 jabbed and totally loyal.

Attachments

• 7a59fec0-9456-4b39-9a09-f703aa46e607_hiWRwaRsi1xEHOA-iIFbcCoC1EmKoCIHfPi3bfRrTG7EFUIFbBHh1-cAQ...jpg
    7a59fec0-9456-4b39-9a09-f703aa46e607_hiWRwaRsi1xEHOA-iIFbcCoC1EmKoCIHfPi3bfRrTG7EFUIFbBHh1-cAQ...jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 18
Back