Experienced advice

Question for everyone, me and my wife have never cuckold.

Thing is when I'm fingering or fucking my wife and talking about her being fucked by 3 BBC or just the one she squirts every time

However when not horny she doesnt seem to like the idea.

Any advice please

we are in the same fking situation.... and we dont know how to handle this...

....Is the real goal, here, to get the wife laid by a black male or any male with a larger cock than your own? What experiences do you couples have with sharing the wife with other males, in general? And if so, were there any issues?
....I see the race of the male as more a personal preference; its more about sexually sharing the wife with other men while the husband agrees to remain monogamous that is the issue, don't you think? If a couple gets this far with no issues, the color of the male shouldn't be that big a bridge to cross. Or maybe you've convinced yourselves that white males simply can't 'measure up' to black males. I can assure you there are as many, if not more, huge 9+ inch cocks that are white as are black ... however, many black males have the extra incentive to fuck white females. Make of that what you wish ... but, white males don't have that equal desire to fuck black females, for whatever reason. If you're convinced, however, that ONLY a black male is capable of giving your wife the pleasures you want her to have (if that really is your reason), then there is no reason to try to convince you otherwise.

Last edited:
my problem is not to convice my self for something.. its just that after we finish sex we dont want to share each other... but when some time pass after sex then we start thinking it again.. and ofc i love black women i would love to go with a black girl and my fiancee the same time.

Back