Experience is the BEST Teacher - care to be EDUCATED ;-)

How many men in a room is TOO MANY for your comfort level when there is only ONE woman ???

• two

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • three

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • four

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • doesn't matter

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
snapshot_060.jpgsnapshot_029.jpgsnapshot_060.jpgsnapshot_029.jpgsnapshot_060.jpgsnapshot_029.jpg I am a MILF who LOVES BLACK MEN - the ENTIRE MAN not just his beautiful chocolate throbbing hard cock deep inside ALL 3 of my holes filling me full with every stroke of that beautiful cock........I love his lips the way they invite mine to touch them, his chest as it glistens in the sun with just a slight amount of sweat on it, the tone of his muscles and body the color of him against my pale freckled body - all the above and MORE !

I love to have ALL 3 HOLES filled - I am all of 125lbs soaking wet and stand 5'6" and deal with men that are 6'7" with 12" dicks and have NOT BEEN BROKEN YET so don't be SCARED ;-) I won't BREAK give me what you got and DON'T HOLD BACK xoxoxo

I love to DEEP THROAT BBC get my pussy filled with a big cock fucking me harder with each stroke til i cum and squirt all over his cock then pull it out and stuff it in my ass......

my DESIRE is 3 black men on me filling me AIRTIGHT.... most men talk a BIG game and don't deliver - I host GANGBANG/ORGY/SWINGER PARTIES in the Dallas, TX area so if you are interested LET ME KNOW always looking for BULL BBC to participate for VIDEOS AND FUN

Attachments

• snapshot_096.jpg
    snapshot_096.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 32
  • snapshot_070.jpg
    snapshot_070.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 35
  • snapshot_047.jpg
    snapshot_047.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 32
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm wanna slide all up in that wett moist pussy..... wanna watch u spit on the head and lets this dick touch the back of ur throat

Back