Experience BIG BLACK MASTER FOR WHITE SLUT KITTY SLAVE ON A LEASH!!!

bareback or rain coat???

• Total voters

SIR ROCK

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
No white boys/cd/tv/tg/or what ever the fuck you wanna call yourselves with out a pussy type peoples need apply. You will be blocked.

Looking for a no limit slave for a little and a lot of everything. I will keep you as naked as a jaybird at all times. And when you are not there physically; you will be the mentally and spiritually. Connected and bound to me in everyway. I will own even your soul as you will woreship me as a Superior Black Man at all times. Your ever waking moments is to serve, honor and please me. You will be used, abused, and past around like snacks on an airplane. If you have a career even worth keeping we will discuss it and I will let you know if you can keep it. If i let you keep it... you will be better at your job then anyone else. "Thats if I decide you can keep it." Remember there is only one man in this. But know great opportunities when i see them.

I am into Bondage, spankings, hair pulling, throat fucking, *******, biting, knife play, pimping, BBC Gang Bangs, play ******* and role play, outdoor action in the woods, traveling to lifestyle events, nation wide, objectify like furniture or tool or *******, and awesome cock woreship that gets lost in time. And much much more.

You can take it for granted that your ass will be fucked and your pussy will be strached and your face will be used for everything including that what ever you were thinking of two. Because after all you are without choice or opinion... unless i give them to you.

"WEBCAMBITCHES" ----> DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. YA BETTER BE PAYING ME BITCH! And Dont be tripping like you think I give a fuck about what you think or say. Cause I will slap you down to the ground and make you behave and obey.

NOW... WHEN YOU PLEASE ME... and prove worthy of my affections then I just my let you taste it. But until then dont even be thinking I am some performing
dog and pony show. Thinking I am on audition for your little fuck fest. Cause ya get none of this goodness just because you cleaned your house before I came over. Bitch you better be ready to do way more than that. In fact you are on audition for me and not the other way around. Dont get to thinking I am in some desperate need to chase your undeserving as if you are not qualified to serve me in the first place.

I will consider a cumslut that is not a pain slut who is compliant enough eat a Blackmans cums out another white sluts asshole during the BBC G.B. I like the nasty ones and if you are not the nasty one you will be by time I am done. Now if you think you would like to be considered for ownership by such a devine Black God. Then send me your appllication and resume of service and we will see if you are qualified.

Ya Heard.

Master

Drop me a note at sexydetroitmilf@yahoo.com. I will be in Times Square hotel this weekend!
I sent you an email... lets play!!!

No white boys/cd/tv/tg/or what ever the fuck you wanna call yourselves with out a pussy type peoples need apply. You will be blocked.

Looking for a no limit slave for a little and a lot of everything. I will keep you as naked as a jaybird at all times. And when you are not there physically; you will be the mentally and spiritually. Connected and bound to me in everyway. I will own even your soul as you will woreship me as a Superior Black Man at all times. Your ever waking moments is to serve, honor and please me. You will be used, abused, and past around like snacks on an airplane. If you have a career even worth keeping we will discuss it and I will let you know if you can keep it. If i let you keep it... you will be better at your job then anyone else. "Thats if I decide you can keep it." Remember there is only one man in this. But know great opportunities when i see them.mmm sounds so hot and horny making me wet,,will i do?002.jpgblk2 023.JPG

I am into Bondage, spankings, hair pulling, throat fucking, *******, biting, knife play, pimping, BBC Gang Bangs, play ******* and role play, outdoor action in the woods, traveling to lifestyle events, nation wide, objectify like furniture or tool or *******, and awesome cock woreship that gets lost in time. And much much more.

You can take it for granted that your ass will be fucked and your pussy will be strached and your face will be used for everything including that what ever you were thinking of two. Because after all you are without choice or opinion... unless i give them to you.

"WEBCAMBITCHES" ----> DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. YA BETTER BE PAYING ME BITCH! And Dont be tripping like you think I give a fuck about what you think or say. Cause I will slap you down to the ground and make you behave and obey.

NOW... WHEN YOU PLEASE ME... and prove worthy of my affections then I just my let you taste it. But until then dont even be thinking I am some performing
dog and pony show. Thinking I am on audition for your little fuck fest. Cause ya get none of this goodness just because you cleaned your house before I came over. Bitch you better be ready to do way more than that. In fact you are on audition for me and not the other way around. Dont get to thinking I am in some desperate need to chase your undeserving as if you are not qualified to serve me in the first place.

I will consider a cumslut that is not a pain slut who is compliant enough eat a Blackmans cums out another white sluts asshole during the BBC G.B. I like the nasty ones and if you are not the nasty one you will be by time I am done. Now if you think you would like to be considered for ownership by such a devine Black God. Then send me your appllication and resume of service and we will see if you are qualified.

Ya Heard.

Master

Looking for a no limit slave for a little and a lot of everything. I will keep you as naked as a jaybird at all times. And when you are not there physically; you will be the mentally and spiritually. Connected and bound to me in everyway. I will own even your soul as you will woreship me as a Superior Black Man at all times. Your ever waking moments is to serve, honor and please me. You will be used, abused, and past around like snacks on an airplane. If you have a career even worth keeping we will discuss it and I will let you know if you can keep it. If i let you keep it... you will be better at your job then anyone else. "Thats if I decide you can keep it." Remember there is only one man in this. But know great opportunities when i see them.

This is realy hard stuff!

Back