Exhibitionist Orgy

Biw lifestyle club or large space where area is Divided in different sections. First area is public where White hubands are serving drinks etc while nude ir semi nude and wearing cages etc. Wifes dressed slutty provocatingly. Black men wear clothes or reavealing outfits.. At the door few wifes are positioned kneeling ass up in the air and fastened to bench with thick leather straps and so that their nude and shaved pussy and ass is displayed to everyone who enters the club . These wifes share shifts

Last edited:
Of one hour.. Other section of club is limited acces of White husbands yet they are able to see that area. That area White wifes are serving drinks and dancing as stripper or they are beeing fastened to whipping posts or benches... Only black males and White wife's enter this are.. Back is third are where are multiple rooms where wife's are being fucked and filmed.

Of one hour.. Other section of club is limited acces of White husbands yet they are able to see that area. That area White wifes are serving drinks and dancing as stripper or they are beeing fastened to whipping posts or benches... Only black males and White wife's enter this are.. Back is third are where are multiple rooms where wife's are being fucked and filmed.
PERFECT IDEA

Biw lifestyle club or large space where area is Divided in different sections. First area is public where White hubands are serving drinks etc while nude ir semi nude and wearing cages etc. Wifes dressed slutty provocatingly. Black men wear clothes or reavealing outfits.. At the door few wifes are positioned kneeling ass up in the air and fastened to bench with thick leather straps and so that their nude and shaved pussy and ass is displayed to everyone who enters the club . These wifes share shifts

Wow, I live a very boring life!!!

View attachment 1073430 View attachment 1073429 View attachment 1073428 View attachment 1073411 View attachment 1073409 26778530.3954673488938n2470aafb5fnb.jpg image.jpg
I want to start out in the second room to get warmed up and marked then a group of BBC carry me to the back, third room, for the real show and use of me

Last edited:
Back