Exeter, Devon UK Bull wanted for tonight... B&B included and a pussy for you to use

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by Becky, May 21, 2016.

1. Becky

Becky Active Member

Hi guys, are there any serious people out there that would want to come to our place and give Becky a BBC tonight? If so reply with a phone number so she can talk to you x x Her pussy is wanting a big cock.. And her throat is wanting to be fucked.. And I wanna see it.. We ARE serious, so please no time wasters x x mms_20160222_162739.jpg 2015-07-11_05-05-56-01.jpeg

BlackPassion, greg972, ron123 and 3 others like this.
  2. Becky

Becky Active Member

Guess I'm going out on the town! X

Nele13 and raykink like this.
  3. kam-lswh

kam-lswh Member

If only I could!

4. BlaineJ

BlaineJ New Member Real Person

Netherlands
    A Day too late for this. Exeter is local indeed. Drop me a message if you want to rearrange for another day x

5. torontoguy

torontoguy New Member

Canada
    I'm in Crowley tonight. Don't know how close that is to Exeter. Message me if you're interested

6. Coach

Coach Active Member Real Person

US
    Message me

7. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    @Coach - yo killah slow down hitting the reply to every post on here especially where some of these posts are either old or in another country such as this one - UK. I know you thirsty but just hit these couples up directly to get something popping.

8. Coach

Coach Active Member Real Person

US
    You had anything jump off from here yet?