Exeptional Black, Toned, VVWE guy looking for willing white women!

Im a exceptionally athletic, fit , tall, muscular VVWE black 29 yr old male based in UK, but am occasionally in the US too for work. I am 6ft 2 toned, dominant, adventurous, uninhibited and straight man who likes to have lots of sexy fun and enjoy the swinging lifestyle with attractive women and couples. I love woman that love n handle it BIG black...I have been on the scene for a few years now and have trained SWF and MWF for BBC and am always looking for more candidates!...always very happy with couples and husbands willing to offer up their wives for a night or 5!

WARNING : I am very well endowed, not only in length but in girth and 10.5 of thick dark black cock with a bonus that I know what to do with it!

I also have some other VWE black mates that I occasionally hook up with and organise some all black gangbang sessions with, so if you think you can handle a good few big black hard cocks all at once, then get in touch.

Im 100% genuine and photo and member verified. Im also more than happy to send my face pic after we get chatting, but if you ask for mine, I also expect to see yours. Also very happy to meet likeminded couples into cuckolding and interracial gameplay. I am on msn or yahoo, so give me your details and we can talk more...

Don't mean to be blunt, but looking for attractive, sexy slim/curvy women (& couples) only - not into BBW, so sorry to ladies over size 14, or over 50 (unless exceptionally stunning & sexy!) - but your just not for me. Also gay or bi guys (unless part of a M/F couple) need not contact me!

...so if you like what you see and hear -drop me a line, id love to hear from you....

Me mirror n can shot.jpgpoint of orgasm!.jpg

Attachments

• A present for you! .. unwrap it....jpg
    A present for you! .. unwrap it....jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 390
Last edited:
Im a exceptionally athletic, fit , tall, muscular VVWE black 29 yr old male based in UK, but am occasionally in the US too for work. I am 6ft 2 toned, dominant, adventurous, uninhibited and straight man who likes to have lots of sexy fun and enjoy the swinging lifestyle with attractive women and couples. I love woman that love n handle it BIG black...I have been on the scene for a few years now and have trained SWF and MWF for BBC and am always looking for more candidates!...always very happy with couples and husbands willing to offer up their wives for a night or 5!

WARNING : I am very well endowed, not only in length but in girth and 10.5 of thick dark black cock with a bonus that I know what to do with it!

I also have some other VWE black mates that I occasionally hook up with and organise some all black gangbang sessions with, so if you think you can handle a good few big black hard cocks all at once, then get in touch.

Im 100% genuine and photo and member verified. Im also more than happy to send my face pic after we get chatting, but if you ask for mine, I also expect to see yours. Also very happy to meet likeminded couples into cuckolding and interracial gameplay. I am on msn or yahoo, so give me your details and we can talk more...

Don't mean to be blunt, but looking for attractive, sexy slim/curvy women (& couples) only - not into BBW, so sorry to ladies over size 14, or over 50 (unless exceptionally stunning & sexy!) - but your just not for me. Also gay or bi guys (unless part of a M/F couple) need not contact me!

...so if you like what you see and hear -drop me a line, id love to hear from you....

View attachment 66984View attachment 66985
View attachment 66986
Iam trying to get my bbc virgin wife blacked.

i dont think that i fit into one of the categories of women that you are willing to accept and lay the snake to but, i sure would like to think that i am up for that challenge and i just want to say, tooo bad dammit.

Back