Exeptional Black, Toned, VVWE guy looking for willing white women!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by HUGEBLACKSNAKE, Mar 2, 2012.

1. HUGEBLACKSNAKE

HUGEBLACKSNAKE Active Member

Im a exceptionally athletic, fit , tall, muscular VVWE black 29 yr old male based in UK, but am occasionally in the US too for work. I am 6ft 2 toned, dominant, adventurous, uninhibited and straight man who likes to have lots of sexy fun and enjoy the swinging lifestyle with attractive women and couples. I love woman that love n handle it BIG black...I have been on the scene for a few years now and have trained SWF and MWF for BBC and am always looking for more candidates!...always very happy with couples and husbands willing to offer up their wives for a night or 5!

WARNING : I am very well endowed, not only in length but in girth and 10.5 of thick dark black cock with a bonus that I know what to do with it!

I also have some other VWE black mates that I occasionally hook up with and organise some all black gangbang sessions with, so if you think you can handle a good few big black hard cocks all at once, then get in touch.

Im 100% genuine and photo and member verified. Im also more than happy to send my face pic after we get chatting, but if you ask for mine, I also expect to see yours. Also very happy to meet likeminded couples into cuckolding and interracial gameplay. I am on msn or yahoo, so give me your details and we can talk more...

Don't mean to be blunt, but looking for attractive, sexy slim/curvy women (& couples) only - not into BBW, so sorry to ladies over size 14, or over 50 (unless exceptionally stunning & sexy!) - but your just not for me. Also gay or bi guys (unless part of a M/F couple) need not contact me!

...so if you like what you see and hear -drop me a line, id love to hear from you....

Me mirror n can shot.jpg point of orgasm!.jpg

Attached Files:

#1 HUGEBLACKSNAKE, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  2. Blackholegirl

Blackholegirl New Member

God that girl is incredibly lucky. Not that brave to take that dive with you. yet

pleasuregivingguy likes this.
  3. alannahDD

alannahDD Member

4. Sarahxxx89

Sarahxxx89 Member

UK
    U in the UK sexy? X

5. AtlantaCuck

AtlantaCuck New Member

id love to clean that bbc

6. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

Iam trying to get my bbc virgin wife blacked.

7. essexcouple uk

essexcouple uk New Member

8. HUGEBLACKSNAKE

Any other ladies looking for some hung black authentic BBC ?? Drop me a message...

9. Orientalpuss

Orientalpuss Active Member Real Person

Me me me.....

10. HUGEBLACKSNAKE

Id love to see you handle my huge black snake miss OP! ;)

Orientalpuss likes this.
  11. HUGEBLACKSNAKE

Any other hot willing ladies out there want to come unwrap this 'huge black snake' ? ...

my black package boxers.jpg

12. Orientalpuss

Orientalpuss Active Member Real Person

Yes......very lucky indeed!

HUGEBLACKSNAKE likes this.
  13. HUGEBLACKSNAKE

Seeking any serious true BBC lovers.. Am based in UK, but do travel abroad sometimes - looking to train some new willing white women...

funcpl609 and wanabecucked like this.
  14. HUGEBLACKSNAKE

Any genuine white women or young attractive couples on here up for talking, camming or meeting up??

funcpl609 likes this.
  15. Forklift5

Forklift5 Member

How many wives you had?

16. HUGEBLACKSNAKE

On the look out for willing white wifes, hot ladies and young couples to have fun with. Experienced dom black bull here. get in touch...

funcpl609 likes this.
  17. HUGEBLACKSNAKE

18. sp3c1al

sp3c1al Active Member Real Person Gold Member

i dont think that i fit into one of the categories of women that you are willing to accept and lay the snake to but, i sure would like to think that i am up for that challenge and i just want to say, tooo bad dammit.

19. HUGEBLACKSNAKE

Any ladies who want to come try this BBC.. only hot attractive couples or women.. no men or TVs etc please. Fit hung clean black bull here

funcpl609 and uksexyslim like this.
  20. funcpl609

funcpl609 New Member

Ever make it to NYC ?