Excuckold looking for new lady to serve orally

what sort of experience do you have
in cunilingus? I was taught by my divorced neighbor when I was 14 and she was a forty something. She I was hired to do some painting and remodeling of her ranch house. I was stealing her used panties and somehow thought she wuldnt notice, on the third day she nabbed me leaving her bathroom with a thong. She yelled and acted wuit upset while telling me she would call my parents I begged her not too. She got me admit I was a virgin, I liked to sniff and suck on the crotch to smell her pussy and I would wank off. She then said do you cum fast I said I have to so I do not get caught, she said yeah she figured a virgin little boy blew his load quick.
She told me she would be willing to teach me and solve all of my problems as long as I swore to secrecy. If I said a would she would say I was a panty thief and who do you think they will believe?
She took of her clothes and let me taste the real thing. I cam in my pants, I still do that 33 years later. She became my first mistress, I went down her daily as much as she demanded, and then she would give me a slow hand job and feed me my cum. I was also dressed as a girl for her amusement when she drank.
At 19 I went to college still a virgin and met my future wife, she loved my oral skills and kept me a virgin. I was married 16 years with never having intercourse with her, though she pegged me regularly. She ended up leaving me for a black man.
I was cuckolded by my secretary soon after for another7 All of the women praised my oral skills, and I love pussy, I worship it. I usually cum just tasting it.
I have had intercourse 2-3 times but I cum so fast she gave up. 'when she got into a swingers club, I started seeing black men naked and was amazed and couldn't stop staring at those beautiful penises. She made me suck several off with her guidance. Soon I was going on my own just to suck cock and eat their cum.
She dumped me then. I cooked and cleaned for all of them

Sucking cum from your woman is the ultimate high for me
I love being told i am good enough to please her with my mouth but when she needs penis a strap-on is better than my 15 seconds inside her.

Back