excited but a little nervous.

You will be loved and liked on this site hope you build up the nerve to share your picks
You will be loved and liked on this site hope you build up the nerve to share your picks

Sorry i missed such a nice post but i had alot of them Sun. and this site mixes me up a little. I have avery good friend who actually convinced me to do my one bc experience and join this site who is coming in early june to take pics of me so i can get verified. I would be happy to know what you or anyone else would like to see

HI folks. New member who is glad to have found this site. I am a just divorced, 34 year old woman. I had my only encounter with black cock last fall. Now to be honest, my marriage already had troubles. However that night was when I decided to end my marriage. It's not just a fetish, I have never been fucked like that. He had an average sized cock but could he use it and it was great. His friend did have a monster and that was even better. Anyway, that was when I decide to go black only which could be tough as I live 3 hours away from men that are,t white. I am a little nervous only because I haven't found anything in my research that doesn't turn me on. Being bred, queen of spades, gangbang, submissive and freakier stuff has me turnd on. Am trying to get the nerve to post a nude pic. I am pretty I think, but don't have the big tits and ass that I hear black men like so I would like to get an honest opinion. Hope to make new friends.
Would you be interested in a dwm submissive that understands your need for bbcs & would encourage you to get as many as you like . I cherish a white women that's a true QOS slut for BBC you don't have to have sex with me my only pleasure and duty would be to lick & suck your cum filled pussy & or ass clean after your encounters either when you return home filled or if I'm allowed to watch & cleanup gangbangs especially as I have a cum fetish & love swallowing huge loads from black cocks or multi loads my exwife fed me many & now I crave BBC cum and can come hands free just swallowing a big load of it I'm financially secure & can relocate ! Hopefully you can help me with my craving ! Please let me know if your interested. Thank you !

Would you be interested in a dwm submissive that understands your need for bbcs & would encourage you to get as many as you like . I cherish a white women that's a true QOS slut for BBC you don't have to have sex with me my only pleasure and duty would be to lick & suck your cum filled pussy & or ass clean after your encounters either when you return home filled or if I'm allowed to watch & cleanup gangbangs especially as I have a cum fetish & love swallowing huge loads from black cocks or multi loads my exwife fed me many & now I crave BBC cum and can come hands free just swallowing a big load of it I'm financially secure & can relocate ! Hopefully you can help me with my craving ! Please let me know if your interested. Thank you !
No I'm afraid that isn't anything that would ever interest me. Good luck though and I hope you find someone who would be interested in that.

Back