Ex

Memphis_girl

Female
Real Person
So if you've read any of my other postings u may have seen me mention my ex, who, for the record, is black. We were together for a year and then after a lot of head games he broke up with me to date a black girl. One of the things he kept telling me was that I'd never know what it was like to be a black man, and I kept pointing out that neither would a black woman! He also couldn't fully give in to how much we turned each other on - he's kind of the "great black hope" of his family, and I don't think they were cool with our relationship. Plus, we're for opposite sides of the country, and he's not a fan of where I am from...

Anyways, after trying the legit dating scene I decided to come on here to just get fucked without the drama... And now, of course, he's blowing me up like crazy! I am a big flirt, and we were talking today, and then all he could talk about was his great big hard on. Sigh. It's frustrating - I really liked the guy but we're done. And he's with someone else, anyways. Nothing against black girls, but their relationship is obviously missing a lot! Between texting with him all day and emailing back and forth with a guy I've met here - and am hoping for some face time with very very soon - my pussy is so wet that I can practically hear myself walk! Gonna frig it good and then go to the gym.

Anyone else deal with problems like this?

Sorta, been in a situation like that before. I guess the best way to put it is you got some good pussy and he doesn't want to let that go. So he is trying to keep the door open if things don't work with his current girl friend or if he is back in your area. So what should u do? Well do what is best for u, if you need to move on then stop contacting him, or if you want to keep it with the occasional hook up do that. I don't know your ages but as adults we should be able to have sexual relationships that are just that, sex and some friendship that doesn't have to be a full blown relationship, if both people don't want it to be

I really appreciate the insight. Yeah you're right, he is definitely keeping the door open. We could've been great together if he didn't constantly overthink things. Ah well. Love is hard. That said, I've tried to move on and need to just cut the cord bc it's frustrating. Yes, we should be able to have a solely sexual relationship and I'd be good with that - its the other stuff that proves too complicated.

It's hard when u feel there is potential , he is just not ready to make a commitment and is figuring out his issues, I missed out on a few good women because I wasn't mature enough at the time

Back