Ex cuckold missing the lifestyle

worshipu9

Male
Gold Member
From
Spain
I am an ex cuckold who is married but whose wife stopped playing few years ago a I still miss the humilusion aspect of cuckoldry.
I am looking for a woman married or not, who is willing to take me on via cyber/cam etc and give me tge verbal physical humiliation and degradation that only a lovely woman can administer to a worthless white wimp like me.
Would love to hear from you.

I do and try to be sub to her, help around the house, encourage her to look at guys and flirt etc.

She does not enjoy humiliating me, so thats difficult as i love being humiliated etc.

Hence why i am looking here

I do and try to be sub to her, help around the house, encourage her to look at guys and flirt etc.

She does not enjoy humiliating me, so thats difficult as i love being humiliated etc.

Hence why i am looking here
To be cuckold also mean that you serve , part of the humiliation come also from what she use you for , when a sub , cuck ask or try to impose his will it is not what it should be , female are superiour and white are to serve Black race because they are our Master

I cannot find anyone in my area that is into sub males. All the woman here would rather have abusive drunks, then devoted betamale who worships her, lets her be the boss, fuck around all she wants, and never even has to fuck me.
Since I relized i was bi for black cock, I cant find any black men looking to humiliate a white man while forsing me to be his bitch.
Western Massachusetts is way too uptight for a guy that just wants to provide great cunillingus or deep throat bjs for his black masters. ******* they can fuck me in my maid outfit too

Back