Ex bf a bbc

My ex bf was a bbc whom was here in Thailand leaving with me as he was working here . For the first 4 months he was here with me alone then he had another 3 friends come leave with us and soon I was shared with all of them as and when they needed and it went on for 3 years . They had parties and my ex would get me to entertain and be a slut for the night . I actually enjoyed it lol

My ex bf was a bbc whom was here in Thailand leaving with me as he was working here . For the first 4 months he was here with me alone then he had another 3 friends come leave with us and soon I was shared with all of them as and when they needed and it went on for 3 years . They had parties and my ex would get me to entertain and be a slut for the night . I actually enjoyed it lol
Good girl!

I always wanted to go to Thailand, I never knew that the Sexy Thailand Women loved BBC to that degree. I'm looking forward to traveling once Covid restrictions are back to normal! BNWO spreading the Love all around the World!👫🙎👱♠️💪💦💦💦👅😋💯❤️🔥🔥🔥👍

And you don`t even have one photo in 3 years to back up ur bullshit lol keep dreaming.

I don’t know how you can be so judgmental when you don’t know anything or why . what a Loser lol.
Well if i had a gf thats been fucking black cocks for 3 years & i dont even have one photo or one video you can always call me a loser cause thats just what i would be. lolmov ha ha.gif

Great life style baby. I am so jealous. Would have loved to clean you up every night

Back