Evolutionary response

Isabel

Female
This is nothing new to most of you but a revelation to me tonight.
Interracial hook-ups and interracial marriages are a natural evolutionary response to a woman's need and desire to find the strongest male in the pack. The one who promises safety, provisions and a chance at a strong family through breeding.
I'm uncertain as to why it's taken me this long to figure this out but, white women with black men is the most natural and beautiful thing in the world. It's evolution finally putting the pieces together the way they were meant to be put together.
Just felt like I should share my new revelation.
Feel free to comment, I'd love your thoughts and opinions.
:)

Interracial hook-ups and interracial marriages are a natural evolutionary response to a woman's need and desire to find the strongest male in the pack. The one who promises safety, provisions and a chance at a strong family through breeding.
I'm uncertain as to why it's taken me this long to figure this out but, white women with black men is the most natural and beautiful thing in the world. It's evolution finally putting the pieces together the way they were meant to be put together.
Agreed. It allows the unsatisfied to find a stronger, more masculine mate. As it becomes more common, more women get courage to reject any peer/family pressure and search for that which makes her the happiest. Good Luck!

As much as ii
I have to agree. Even as a non-cuckold hetero I have to admit it's a natural progression for white ladies to be attracted to The black males.

You're absolutely right. The two most wanted people on earth. Physically Gifted with Strength, Beauty, Prowess, Erotic, Commanding and Captivating a Room full of people as they walk hand in hand.

I have made up my mind and there is no going back.

Now this should be shown on the 6 o'clock news and all cables channels across the world. White women need to see what the HELL they've been missing for far too long. After looking at this white ladies around the world would be hooked for life. White men just go ahead and cut your losses she is never CUMMIN back to you. It's a Wrap

Last edited:
Back