Evolutionary response

If it was evolutionary we would all be black!

Isabel has confused evolutionary need with the natural biological need of the female to seek to widen the gene pool from which the female reproduces.

It is a perfectly natural impulse and it takes great love for the female to remain monogamous in the face of this strong impulse.

The male is often to prove his manhood by his multiple partners, in some societies with multiple wives.

It is 'societies' rules that restrain women to one partner...not nature.

Once a woman has one partner/baby, it is only natural that she seek others to ensure the males who impregnate her to ensure her offspring have the best chances of success.

Hence the black alpha male is the natural partner.

of course not every woman's affair is to get pregnant.

But the underlying impulse of the female is to be penetrated and pregnancy the natural result.

She may have married and be happy and conforming her society's norms. she may have security and the comfort of a relationship, but

now she needs the full sexual satisfaction that only a dominant, confident, aggressive black male can deliver :)

I do agree that when it comes down to it white women are realizing that black men are superior men and will choose to be with them more each day. I am happy about that and want it to continue. I like that it is becoming more and more prevalent in everyday society, entertainment, and in the bedroom of white couples. I hope for a day that all white men have to accept that their wives, daughters, sisters, and mothers are all available to black men sexually.

C
I do agree that when it comes down to it white women are realizing that black men are superior men and will choose to be with them more each day. I am happy about that and want it to continue. I like that it is becoming more and more prevalent in everyday society, entertainment, and in the bedroom of white couples. I hope for a day that all white men have to accept that their wives, daughters, sisters, and mothers are all available to black men sexually.
Can I get an amen? Lol

Feel free to comment, I'd love your thoughts and opinions.
:)

Isabel, I want to congratulate you on starting such a responsive thread ... you just started this thread a few days ago and already have 80 responses. That's actually quite impressive! The whole point of starting threads or at least making comments (except for my occasional silliness) is to get folks to respond ... you seem to have done that. Good Job! Mac :)

I am not the one to be a party pooper. I know majority of us are here to talk about and hopefully act out our fantasies, however, I have seen some idiotic posts and responses here (not saying this thread is one of the Isabel) but I have seen some ignorance spewed forth in the name of fantasy on this website. The problem is without constantly returning to some reality, some of those idiots will really get carried away. Do I believe as a black man that I possess physical qualities and attributes that are better compared to the white male? Yes. But do I feel that I am superior to the white male? No. I don't feel inferior to them either. I understand we have the things we contribute to this life. When it comes to sex, I believe Expatdad addressed this the best, let's not confuse sexual desire with natural selection. In my opinion, I think majority of the white women on this site are middle aged looking for a new sexual thrill. And they get plenty of it! Majority of them are not here to "breed out the white race" as certain posts I have read through this site have suggested. And as a black man, if having a big dick and strong legs is what makes me the "superior race", then I think I am in trouble.

Wow you guys are getting serious!
LOL
The world is waking up to the truth Glowman...give it time and the utopia you're hoping for will come to pass.
No need to get angry or anxious...let it flow.
Find those white women like me and start the revolution one pussy at a time.
That's one less pussy at a time for us whites boys to enjoy, the chances for our dicks to have fun go down each day. My advice to white boys is to accept it then you don't feel so bad, after all we can keep our tongues available for the ladies or provide childcare and general service.

Reactions: wit
Agreed and just for the record, I'm not looking to breed out the white race. As a matter of fact, I lost the ability to bear children when I was 17 thanks to our old friend cancer. All I was trying to say is, women as a whole will seek out the stronger males in the pack to lie with.

Isabel, I want to congratulate you on starting such a responsive thread ... you just started this thread a few days ago and already have 80 responses. That's actually quite impressive! The whole point of starting threads or at least making comments (except for my occasional silliness) is to get folks to respond ... you seem to have done that. Good Job! Mac :)
Thanks Mac!

This is nothing new to most of you but a revelation to me tonight.
Interracial hook-ups and interracial marriages are a natural evolutionary response to a woman's need and desire to find the strongest male in the pack. The one who promises safety, provisions and a chance at a strong family through breeding.
I'm uncertain as to why it's taken me this long to figure this out but, white women with black men is the most natural and beautiful thing in the world. It's evolution finally putting the pieces together the way they were meant to be put together.
Just felt like I should share my new revelation.
Feel free to comment, I'd love your thoughts and opinions.
you r right black men have bigger cocks and fuck harder and longer than us my wife loves black cocks

It is as much the desire to try something different. If you are 30 to 40yo and married 10 or 20 years then any 16 to 25yo may seem to have more stamina than your current husband, and if you are going to have an adventure outside marriage why not satisfy your curiosity about black men.
Black men are different than white men, and some have different sizes than white men, but not most just enough to propagate the myth.
If black men were superior and the master race Africa would be the dominant continent...It isn't.
It is nevertheless a marvellous continent.
While in my view, African males and more ingenious and more aggressive and also remarkably successful at getting white females to submit,
While many of the super rich Africans consider that there is no reason at why they should not use their wealth to indulge themselves in any way they want with white females

It is as much the desire to try something different. If you are 30 to 40yo and married 10 or 20 years then any 16 to 25yo may seem to have more stamina than your current husband, and if you are going to have an adventure outside marriage why not satisfy your curiosity about black men.
Black men are different than white men, and some have different sizes than white men, but not most just enough to propagate the myth.
If black men were superior and the master race Africa would be the dominant continent...It isn't.
It is nevertheless a marvellous continent.
While in my view, African males and more ingenious and more aggressive and also remarkably successful at getting white females to submit,
While many of the super rich Africans consider that there is no reason at why they should not use their wealth to indulge themselves in any way they want with white females

I am a Black man that has fought as others through prejudice to become very successful today. When I was born a Black could have got killed for having sex with a white woman. Today white woman seek us out. How times have changed. I am a executive at a large company. I help other younger Blacks getting started. Yes we are more aggressive, we have to be to get ahead. When I meet a woman I like, I take her, and after a night of getting pounded she knows she has been taken! white boys just can't compete

Last edited:

In line with what Mac said nearly 2100 people have read your thread, thanks for starting it.

Back