Evolutionary response

You need to come here to Washington, DC and give the State of the Union Address to the masses. Claiming that its all over for us, the Black Man is in charges and has reined Supreme over our women and whoever else he decide he wants their is nothing we can do to stop it.
It's beyond just that. As time has passed and much of the racist ******* white men have put upon black men has started to fade, it's becoming apparent that black men are the better choice in general for white women.

White women are no longer just fucking them behind closed doors. They are making it known in public that they love them.

It's pretty much over and the re. Is no need to fight it,

You need to come here to Washington, DC and give the State of the Union Address to the massse. Claiming that its all over for us, the Black Man is in charges and has reined Supreme over our women and whoever else he decide he wants their is nothing we can do to stop it.

Thank you. It's how I feel.

Racism from white men has been the deciding factor.

I can only imagine what america would be like had blacks been freed and treated as equals in 1776. White women would've made that choice long ago.

Black men would be in charge.

Thank you. It's how I feel.

Racism from white men has been the deciding factor.

I can only imagine what america would be like had blacks been freed and treated as equals in 1776. White women would've made that choice long ago.

Black men would be in charge.
Everybody has their time to rule, Shall it be Written - Shall it be Done

If every woman who knows that black is the way to go invites a friend to kneel before a BBC, the world would be a better and much different place.

It can't just be that tho. White males have to give up their latent racist tenancies to.

They have to accept that they are not better than black men in any way. And be prepared to give up all of the power they got through racism. Racism is why things have been like they have been.

As crazy as it sounds I almost feel like a black supremisist. LoL

It can't just be that tho. White males have to give up their latent racist tenancies to.

They have to accept that they are not better than black men in any way. And be prepared to give up all of the power they got through racism. Racism is why things have been like they have been.

As crazy as it sounds I almost feel like a black supremisist. LoL
They know black men be would be just like animals and mark there territory. Like the old saying goes " Out of all the animals in the world I'd rather be a squirrel- to climb up on the highest mountain and NUT all over the world."

Blac
They know black men be would be just like animals and mark there territory. Like the old saying goes " Out of all the animals in the world I'd rather be a squirrel- to climb up on the highest mountain and NUT all over the world."

Black men aren't anything like animals. That is just ******* said by white boys to keep white women away from them. Black men are the original and best man. White males came from them. They just happen to be weaker,

Blac

Black men aren't anything like animals. That is just ******* said by white boys to keep white women away from them. Black men are the original and best man. White males came from them. They just happen to be weaker,
I Know Sir its called tongue n cheek - The Original Man and never Duplicated

Blac

Wow you guys are getting serious!
LOL
The world is waking up to the truth Glowman...give it time and the utopia you're hoping for will come to pass.
No need to get angry or anxious...let it flow.
Find those white women like me and start the revolution one pussy at a time.
:)

Wow you guys are getting serious!
LOL
The world is waking u...give it time and the utopia you're hoping for will come to pass.
No need to get angry or anxious...let it flow.
Find those white women like me and start the revolution one pussy at a time.
:)

I already have one in my wife, and she has no problem letting me know my place. And that is beneath black men and not above them

Cmon guys , Isobels right .
The sexy parts kinda " not there " when you stray off the main jist of the subject " white pussy , black cock and fucking " keep that in mind and the wanking continues.
Peace and love guys.
Thanks Lucynsteve...oh and Glowman99? I'm just saying but, I really don't think that there are any bulls out there that need a white boy to champion their cause.

View attachment 339563 The white males response to his wifes confession of the secret black lover and her craving for big black cock to fill her white pussy instead of her hubbys white cock.
You can almost feel this white husbands pain at loosing such a beautiful white wife to the black man that takes her.

He probably didn't jerk off for a week to be able to cum like that. Lol

I'm with Mac on this! This is straight up ridiculous isabel. Yes i get it with the physical attraction and the taboo feelings that come up with interracial relationships, but really?!!! Evolution?! It is clear that those who are here (this website) with their wives are still happily married, Just looking for that extra fun, which both "white" couples are ok with. To say that the evolution is passing by white folks is the dumbest statement ever. When you look at the topic of evolution, you have to look at it from an anthropological aspect. You cannot just look at physical attributes like strong legs and a big penis; okay those are some of our pros, what about our cons: heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, which are very hereditary among negroes (and I mean all blacks). And also look at cultural aspect: is that "awesome-specimen-of-a-black-man" willing to raise a baby should that become a product of these relations? If not, it reinforces stereotypes of the black man as being a dead beat paternal figure. Also look at the financial aspect; is this "awesome-specimen-of-a-black-man" financially sound or are you just gonna pick up any idiot on the streets just because he has strong legs and a big penis? Really?! This has nothing to do with evolution but everything to do with the thrill: the thrill of a young black man to fuck a white woman, whether she be young lady or a MILF, the thrill of that white lady to have her bell rung by a younger energetic black male. The avenue to act out some of our fantasies of fucking our white friends mom, sisters, some of our school teachers, etc. This is a forum for acting out on our fantasies, plain and simple. Mac is right,, some of y'all have been smoking some good *******, and i think i may want some of it. Peace.

I'm with Mac on this! This is straight up ridiculous isabel. Yes i get it with the physical attraction and the taboo feelings that come up with interracial relationships, but really?!!! Evolution?! It is clear that those who are here (this website) with their wives are still happily married, Just looking for that extra fun, which both "white" couples are ok with. To say that the evolution is passing by white folks is the dumbest statement ever. When you look at the topic of evolution, you have to look at it from an anthropological aspect. You cannot just look at physical attributes like strong legs and a big penis; okay those are some of our pros, what about our cons: heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, which are very hereditary among negroes (and I mean all blacks). And also look at cultural aspect: is that "awesome-specimen-of-a-black-man" willing to raise a baby should that become a product of these relations? If not, it reinforces stereotypes of the black man as being a dead beat paternal figure. Also look at the financial aspect; is this "awesome-specimen-of-a-black-man" financially sound or are you just gonna pick up any idiot on the streets just because he has strong legs and a big penis? Really?! This has nothing to do with evolution but everything to do with the thrill: the thrill of a young black man to fuck a white woman, whether she be young lady or a MILF, the thrill of that white lady to have her bell rung by a younger energetic black male. The avenue to act out some of our fantasies of fucking our white friends mom, sisters, some of our school teachers, etc. This is a forum for acting out on our fantasies, plain and simple. Mac is right,, some of y'all have been smoking some good *******, and i think i may want some of it. Peace.
You sound relatively intelligent. Where in the wild does the female of any species choose the weaker member of the pack? You make it sound like all black men suffer from hereditary diseases and a lack of parenting skills and an inability to provide or even keep a job. Mankind as a whole (race be damned) suffer from these things. But thanks for your comment.

You sound relatively intelligent. Where in the wild does the female of any species choose the weaker member of the pack? You make it sound like all black men suffer from hereditary diseases and a lack of parenting skills and an inability to provide or even keep a job. Mankind as a whole (race be damned) suffer from these things. But thanks for your comment.

Yeah, thank for subtly calling me an idiot. I never said black men suffer from only those things, but I did say you have to look at all aspects of the issue especially when you attempt to use evolution to back up your point of view. Evolution is not only the physical attributes, because "evolution" of the human species can be better understood from an anthropology point of view. Yes you look at the physical, but you also have to look at the environmental and cultural aspects. Environmental aspects is where the parenting issues come into play; also on the cultural side of this, as I can opine that both aspects are interwoven. You are trying to qualify the black man as being a superior species based on the fact that we are more physically gifted as in muscular build, more sexual stamina, and all. But I say that with humans and selection of partners, there is more to it. Majority of the couples and people who are here (this website) are not in the lifestyle reproduce. (And this is a fact). They are in it for a different feel of sexual intimacy, and encounters, hence making my point earlier of them being in it for the thrill. I am not the one to be offended by things (trust me i have thick skin) but you make it seem all we have going for us as black people is the fact that we have more muscular build and big penises. My point is: there is more to the human species in choosing reproductive/sexual partners other than just physical attributes.

Here we go again with the " no fun , deep *******."
Here's the heads up guys " I for one only post stuff that gives me and hopefully a few others a bit of a kick and maybe a reason to wank.
Don't put what "should be a bit of fun " under the debate microscope.
Lighten up , ffs.
Hey man, I am here to hopefully fave fun, but not lose my goddam mind doing so. We should be grown adults here not idiots who get lost in out worlds of fantasy... Peace.

Back