Evolutionary response

Now this should be shown on the 6 o'clock news and all cables channels across the world. White women need to see what the HELL they've been missing for far too long. After looking at this lady they're hooked for life. White men just go ahead and cut your losses she is never CUMMIN back to you. It's a Wrap
Or perhaps a superbowl commercial, even if no nude BBCs, a sheer underwear commercial showing women lusting after powerful black men would work

Look at the expression of her face! That is a Black man in total control of her mind.
When you look at these pictures on this thread its quite obvious to everybody on here. That the black and white contrast is way too stunning like no other racial combination out there. White on White pics just don't move or excite me at all. It doesn't have the WOW factor like Black on White. That's just me.

I see Pink n Pale is not her Cock of Choice. Damn, I need to get a jump start for Valentines Day. Chocolate Cock will be in full demand and I better start hitting the gym again.
quote="Isabel, post: 432941, member: 40525"]View attachment 339492
How very, very true![/quote]

Last edited:
I agree. Evolution is passing white boys by. And there is nothing we can do about it. White women are realizing the truth. And the truth is that black men are bigger and stronger, more athletic, more confident, and just as smart as white boys.

I've said it here before, but I see tons of white women with black men. I also see a growing amount with half black *******. And that isn't even counting all off the older whites I see with their half black grandchildren.

White women are slowly making a choice, and that choice is to be with black men. You can try to claim it's a fantasy or a fetish. You can rationalize it any way you want, but it won't stop evolution from passing you by.

Yes , the black man is in total control of the white wife now and therefore the white husbands place as his wifes lover is taken from him . The white male has no answer to the black males superior ability to satisfy his female sexually and as a result will have lost his status within their marital bed.
The black males superiority over his white counterpart is demonstrated yet again as another white male fails to keep a black male from taking his prized white female from him.
Now you see why they had all those BS laws to keep you away and my how times have changed. Now that the Black Eagle has grown up now and left the nest, he'll be searching the landscape for his prey - White Women

Absolutely right , the white boys are being beaten in the sporting arena and in the sexual arena .And as our white females witness the black man beating the white man it makes our beautiful white godesses choose to be with black men .

It's beyond just that. As time has passed and much of the racist ******* white men have put upon black men has started to fade, it's becoming apparent that black men are the better choice in general for white women.

White women are no longer just fucking them behind closed doors. They are making it known in public that they love them.

It's pretty much over and the rest is history. There is no need to fight it,

Back