Everytime I see a hot Blonde in public with a Black Man

I saw a sexy blonde girl (hope she was natural) with a dark black man when I was at the steps of my apartment building today, I was unbelievably hard (still small) when I got to my apartment.

Reactions: wit
For me, it's whenever I'm at work, and a white girl comes into my store, I instantly imagine her with a black man. But, what's even better is the number of white girls that do come in with black boyfriends. Case in point, this one girl who comes into my store on behalf of her black boyfriend as he waits in his car out front. She always comes in to pawn a few iPhones, and I always slip her a couple of extra bucks because I know it goes to him. I guess it's sort of my way of making reparations. Her name is Lexus by the way, hahah. This is the only photo I've been able to find of her; from what I gather from her Facebook page I think the baby is her niece or nephew. She even has a criminal record that I found on the web, siting her has having been arrested with a black gentlemen for ******* possession.

For me, it's whenever I'm at work, and a white girl comes into my store, I instantly imagine her with a black man. But, what's even better is the number of white girls that do come in with black boyfriends. Case in point, this one girl who comes into my store on behalf of her black boyfriend as he waits in his car out front. She always comes in to pawn a few iPhones, and I always slip her a couple of extra bucks because I know it goes to him. I guess it's sort of my way of making reparations. Her name is Lexus by the way, hahah. This is the only photo I've been able to find of her; from what I gather from her Facebook page I think the baby is her niece or nephew. She even has a criminal record that I found on the web, siting her has having been arrested with a black gentlemen for ******* possession.

So, every time you "slip her a few extra bucks" and rip off your place of work, you're doing it to support his andher ******* habit.

It all started with us as a fun thing shortly after we were married. I had mentioned in an earlier post on this site how I was infatuated with the wanting to see a black guy make out with a white girl. I guess we could also refer to it as a fantasy! Anyway, that fantasy carried over to our matrimonial bed and, when my wife reached her boiling point, I'd almost always ask/say, "Would you like to try a big black one right now?" Initially that didn't go over very well, eventually however she enjoyed playing along. This then led to, whenever we were out, especially at a beach and/or resort, we'd see a well developed black guy, I'd whisper to her, "That guy! Think you could make out with him?" , or, "Think he's well hung?" The first time she got excited about one of those questions was when we were vacationing on Paradise Island. This is where we saw this tall handsome young black guy with a tall beautiful blond. She was not unlike my wife in every way. Later, after a time in the water and a few drinks, and while we were laying on the beach, Pam said to me, "Do you think that black guy wants to get in bed with that blond girl?" I replied, "No! That blond girl wants to get in bed with that black guy!" The conversation continued, the consequence of which, that thing between my legs which had been staring at my toes all day was now staring at my chin! I was getting me all excited! From that point on it was my wife who made the remarks whenever she saw a handsome black guy, even more so if they were with a white girl. I somehow knew from that point on, eventually I would see a white girl get laid by a well hung black guy! While I really wanted that white girl to be my wife, I thought that it happening that way was highly remote. Every time I saw a girl with a black guy however, from that point on, I always imagined that the white could be my wife! It took several years more, but when it happened, and it did, it was well worth the wait and greatly exceeded either of our wildest expectations! My friend Edwin is the guy who had the pleasure of introducing Pam to her first big black cock!

Back