Everything about yesterday bothers me.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DeeDeeinCO, Feb 2, 2015.

1. DeeDeeinCO

DeeDeeinCO Well-Known Member

We had people over yesterday for a super bowl party. There was me and my husband, our live-in, four of our live-in's friends, my husband's daughter and the three men she lives with, my husband's ex-wife, my daughter, my daughter's husband (my husband's son) and a friend of theirs, my mother-in-law and the two men she lives with, Amy, (a woman my husband used to work with) and my husband's old boss and her husband, my best friend and her daughter. That's fourteen men and nine of us women.

Throughout the game everyone kept disappearing here and there. That's not out of the ordinary when we have get-togethers like yesterday. Yet, yesterday was different. Yesterday I witnessed my husband having intercourse with my best friend, my best friend's daughter, my daughter, my husband's old boss and Amy. My husband knows that I don't mind if he gets some on the side, but what I felt yesterday was odd for me.

During half time I saw my husband with my best friend's daughter, he was giving it to her like our live-in does me every night. And she seemed to be enjoying my husband. Just before half time was over, I saw my husband doing my daughter. That's when I approached my husband. I sat on the bed next to my husband and my daughter and asked my husband if he was having a good time. He said that he was. I asked my daughter if she was having a good time and she said that she had already cum and was waiting for my husband to cum. I left the room.

After the game my husband ended up fucking his old boss and Amy. I didn't really mind that my husband was with my best friend and her daughter, or even my daughter and his old boss. What got me was when I heard my husband telling Amy, while he was fucking her, that he loved her. What made it worse, for me, was that Amy told my husband that she loved him.

My husband is usually a voyeur. He really doesn't like intercourse, doing it, anyway. Then yesterday happened. My husband was being a man, to several women. That was strange for me. Yes, I love other men, but to hear another woman tell my husband that she loves him got to me.

I knew that my husband had always wanted to fuck my friend and her daughter. And I knew that my husband has always wanted to fuck my daughter and his old boss, but when I saw him with Amy, it was different. My husband wasn't just fucking Amy, he was making love to her. Yes, I am in-love with our live-in and my long term boyfriend, but hearing my husband tell another woman that he loved her was hard for me to hear.

Amy stayed the night. She and my husband are still asleep as I am writing this. I enjoyed the sex I had with our live-in last night, as I always do, but my mind wasn't on me and our live-in. I found myself thinking about what my husband and Amy were doing. I even got up and stood outside the bedroom door, where my husband and Amy were sleeping. But they weren't sleeping at 4:00AM this morning. They were making love.

I heard my husband telling Amy, "I haven't enjoyed sex this much in I don't know how long," and "My god, you have the best feeling pussy I have ever been in." Amy asked my husband to compare her to my daughter, my best friend and her daughter, and especially his old boss, her current boss.

My husband told Amy that sex with my daughter, my best friend and her daughter, and his old boss, Amy's current boss, was good, but not like the sex he was having with her at that moment. Amy asked what made her different. My husband told Amy, "You make me feel like a man," "You're sexy!" My husband added, "I admit that I did enjoy fucking them, but I don't love them like I love you." That hit hard. I have always said that to my husband.

When our live-in made love to me this morning, I had trouble not thinking about my husband and Amy. I know that when my husband thinks of me and other men having sex that it excites him. Thinking about my husband and Amy making love didn't excite me. It still doesn't. It makes me nervous. This morning and last night were the first times that I have not cum with our live-in. And he noticed.

Our live-in told me to just forget about my husband and Amy, but I can't. My husband has never had much of a sex drive, that is, until yesterday. With all the Black Men around, I was perplexed at what my husband did to get with my best friend and her daughter, my daughter, his old boss and Amy. While I was with one of our live-in's friends, he asked me what was wrong, because I seemed to be somewhere else. I told him that I couldn't get my mind off of my husband and the women he was with. That kind of ended it with me and our live-in's friend. I have to admit that I got little, sexually, yesterday. And that is not normal.

Everything about yesterday bothers me.

I don't think that it was that my husband was getting sex that bothered me the most. It was when I heard my husband tell another woman that he loved her, the same way I say I love him, that hit me the hardest. I talked with my daughter and my best friend and her daughter and they told me that the sex they had with my husband was just sex, nothing more. Amy told my husband that she loved him.

My husband has a hell of a time getting and staying hard when he and I have intercourse, and yesterday my husband got hard and stayed hard for five other women, enough for one woman to tell him that she loves him. This may seem like a double standard, but I don't like that my husband feels that he loves another woman.

Amy is fifty-two. She is seven years older than I am, and she and I are the same height. Yet, Amy is one hundred pounds thinner than I am. Yesterday Amy had on a pair of leggings, a sweater and knee high boots. I have to admit that she did look good. My husband was the only man that Amy had sex with yesterday, not that she didn't have other options, though. Amy had her choice of several, much larger cocked Black Men to choose from, and she chose to be with my husband exclusively. I wonder why, even now.

I guess my questions are . . .

For the men, have you ever been with another man's wife and fell in-love with her? If so, what did you do?

For the women here, Have you ever been through this? What did you do?

WishingHubby likes this.
  2. enjoylife1161

enjoylife1161 Active Member Real Person

US
    I have to move to DENVER!!!! Everybody fucking everybody!!!

3. dunacouple

dunacouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

Netherlands
    Wait, I think you wanted to post this in the STORIES section?

syscom3 likes this.
  4. Serbian_Bombshell

Serbian_Bombshell Active Member

5. falcondfw69

falcondfw69 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    DeeDee, not to sound too harsh or anything, but let me get this straight. You have been doing this for how many years? Saying the exact same things to your lover and your husband? Yet now, when the tables are turned, you start feeling jealous? How fair is that? How mature is that? You are acting like a spoiled little kid who wants her cake and to be able to eat it too. Your husband provides you with a security blanket, yet he is still man enough to make sure you get the pleasure you desire. And now the first time he gets his own pleasure, you are upset? You have some serious issues inside your head. My suggestion is seek counseling before you end up in divorce court. I will say this. If I had been doing all this for you for so long and you suddenly came up jealous the first time I took my own pleasure, I would appreciate your honesty and talk to you about what you are going to do about it (It is YOUR issue, not his). If you brought it up again after that, I would kick your ass to the curb so fast it would make your head spin.

6. Easy-Going Cali 8

Easy-Going Cali 8 Active Member Real Person

First off (and you probably saw this coming), things can be a little jarring being on the other side of the looking glass. It's not really a bad thing that this bothers you, though as you admitted it is a bit hypocritical, but it's not like you've done something wrong by being concerned. We feel what we feel and we can't help it, so we have to understand it and deal with it. As you mentioned, you aren't wired the same way that he is and your opinion of his personality was that he was a little different from you ( more towards the other side of the coin). So seeing him acting, honestly, probably a little more closer to how you are caught you off guard. As far as what he was saying, you yourself admitted to loving your live-in. I'm assuming that you meant you also love your husband. Then I would ask why you don't believe that could be the same case here, as you haven't mentioned him expressly saying otherwise or hinting that might be the case. I've read elsewhere on the site (it was mostly women) of people admitting to falling for their bulls and still loving their husbands, so it's not like people can't be in love with more than one person. The biggest thing is to talk with him and express these concerns and gain clarifications and insights and continue to talk so that you both are always aware of where each other's head is at. However, I don't think it would be fair to try and stop him from seeing your friend because of the nature of your guys' relations with others. If that was the case, the to be fair you would also have to stop sleeping with the live-in. Also, if he's being different than he was before, it could just be that he's caught up in the moment and what he's feeling isn't as deep as he thinks (not to say that it couldn't be deep), but that's why you need to talk to him so you guys can figure things out. And even if this issue or something similar or another issue comes up, you both should feel comfortable telling the other and starting a dialog. Just be calm and try to keep emotions in check and help keep the other party the same way, because stuff like this can get emotional quick and make everything messier than it has to be. Hope any of this helps and you guys get this worked out.

7. DeeDeeinCO

Easy-Going Cali 8; Thank you for your response.

I may have been a bit hasty in posting yesterday morning. My husband is compersive as well as polyamorous. I have always told my husband that he can date other women and have sex with them, but this is the first time I really saw him as I haven't before. I got a tinge in my belly when I heard the two of them saying that they loved each other. I do not want to have a double standard. I want my husband and Amy to have a relationship. I want my husband to experience love on multiple levels. It's just so new to me to be on this side.

I also believe that the fact that Amy is so much thinner than I am made me think that that was the reason he wanted and loved her, and why he may not love me as much. This was/is my own insecurity. And the fact that my husband has had trouble getting and staying erect with me, but he had no problem Sunday, with other women, made my mind go places as well.

To be honest, I have always wondered why my husband loves me as much as he does. I have always wondered what I did to deserve such a man. When it comes to sex, I prefer Black Men. And I have always known that my husband has always been attracted to really thin women. And Amy couldn't have a more perfect body. Amy is fifty-two years old and has the body of an eighteen year old.

I am very much in-love with my husband, and I am very much in-love with our live-in and my long term boyfriend. Deep in my heart I know that it is possible to love and be in-love with more than one person at a time. That is what polyamory is all about. The fact that my husband was so much more a man Sunday than I had ever seen him to be before caught me off guard.

I have always seen my husband as more manly than most men, just not sexually. And my husband has given me a life that I am often unsure why I deserve it. Before I met my husband I was a serial monogamous person. I went from man to man and relationship to relationship. Since I have been with my husband, I have learned that it is okay to love many others, and that it is okay to love many others at the same time. I believe that if Amy was closer to my weight and not as pretty as she is, I wouldn't have had the feelings that I did.

When Amy showed up at our house on Sunday, every guy here went gaga for her. Amy is very attractive. I also believe that Amy being exclusive to my husband, when several other men were available, worried me as well. I have never had a problem when my husband and his ex-wife got together, and they do get together, sexually, from time to time. My husband's ex-wife is bigger than I am, and she is as much a slut as I am. I think that is why I have never worried about my husband being with his ex. Amy, on the other hand, is just plain sexy. I think it was that Amy seemed to want to be monogamous with my husband that made me worry.

My husband has always claimed to be polyamorous, and he has always wanted me to be polyamorous. I didn't see Amy as being polyamorous. That bothered me. Because of the lifestyle we live, and that many of our friends and family live, monogamy doesn't really fit. And I thought that if Amy wants to be monogamous and wants my husband to be monogamous with her, that would not fly.

When Amy and my husband woke up yesterday morning, Amy smiled and then kissed me and thanked me for sharing my husband with her. I smiled back and told Amy that I was happy to, then I was honest. I told Amy that I wanted to know what her intentions were, as far as her and my husband. Amy looked at my husband then said that she liked how we lived and hoped that someday she would be a part of all of it.

Before Sunday I had only met Amy a couple of times, and only briefly. I don't really know Amy. What I do know is that she loves my husband and my husband loves her. My husband has never given me a reason not to trust him, and what he did Sunday was not something that he hid from me. To be honest, seeing my husband with so many women on Sunday made me feel proud. My husband is only 3.75" long when he is totally erect. And few women, in the past, have shown any interest in my husband. And to see him as studly as other men on Sunday was new to me.

After Amy kissed me and she and I talked, my husband hugged me and kissed me and thanked me for allowing him to be who he is, and loving him for it. I told my husband that I loved him more than anything in this world. My husband replied that he loved me for being me, and for the fact that I more than understand sharing.

Amy then asked me what it is like to have sex with a Black Man. In response, I asked if she had ever had sex with a Black Man, and she said no. I than asked Amy if she was saying that she would like to have sex with a Black Man. And she said that she had thought about it. And that my husband had told Amy that he would love to see her have sex with a Black Man. Amy admitted that she knew that she could have had several other guys on Sunday, but she wasn't sure if that would screw things up with her and my husband.

Amy told me that she had only had sex with one other man before she married her husband, and the other guy and her husband were built much like my husband is. Amy admitted that she had always wondered what it would be like to have sex with a Black Man, but had never done so. Amy also admitted that my husband was like no other man she had ever met. And I agreed.

Amy told me that my husband made her feel comfortable and loved. I told Amy that what made my husband feel loved by me was me having sex with other men. My husband agreed. Amy than asked my husband if it would make him feel loved if she did the same thing. My husband told Amy that it would make him feel very loved if she did have sex with other men. Amy shook her head and told my husband, with a smile, that he is a wierdo. I smiled and nodded.
    I actually felt relieved when Amy asked me if I thought that our live-in would be interested in having sex with her. It was when I saw my husband's little boy smile, when Amy asked about sex with our live-in, that I was most relieved.

Sometimes I can be a selfish little girl. I admit it.

I am living a life that I don't feel I deserve to. And I have a husband who loves me for who I am. I couldn't ask for a better husband or a better life. I know that my husband loves me. And I also know that he is a very loving man. My husband has been more bi than straight during our entire relationship. And yesterday morning I saw my husband he way I always have. And that felt good. My husband may love Amy, and she may love him, but luckily Amy also wants to have other men as well.

Amy is supposed to come over tonight. It is my understanding that she wants to experience her first Black Man, our live-in. And my husband is super excited just thinking about it. I am not sure where any of this is going to lead, but if anyone wants to be kept abreast of what happens, I am more than willing to share.

I have been told by a couple of other members that when I post that I sometimes write too much, or that I am too descriptive. I am sorry for that.

If what I write is too descriptive or too long, I will work on that.

Easy-Going Cali 8 likes this.
  8. falcondfw69

falcondfw69 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    DeeDee,
    I apologize if I was a bit harsh in my comments earlier. I just saw the double standard and did not feel your husband deserved it. Many times it is difficult to control our emotions - especially the jealousy emotion. I am glad that you talked with your husband and Amy and worked things out. Communication and Trust and Honesty, as you know, are vital in a relationship like yours or even in just a hotwife relationship.
    And yes, Amy is right. Your husband is weird. lol. I mean that in the kindest way. Most men would not be able to handle the type of relationship you two have. I like to think I am fairly open minded when it comes to relationships, but I have to admit, I would have serious issues with a live-in.
    Now, please allow me to play amateur psychologist. Actually, I don't need to. You did it for me. You recognize the places where the jealousy came from. Your own insecurities. That is half the battle right there.
    If you are concerned about your weight, DO something about it. Obviously, it doesn't bother your husband. But it bothers you. Start out easy, with some walking in the evening after work. Maybe involve hubby and have him walk with you. Cardiovascular health is a good thing for everyone. A side benefit of this is you will both have more stamina in bed. And as you lose weight and feel better about yourself, you will find it is easier to be even more adventurous in bed and that you can do new positions you never could before.
    And as for Amy's looks, I will leave you with a saying from my work (computers). There will always be someone better than you and there will always be someone worse than you. Just be the best you that you can be.
    Good luck.

9. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    When you post, write as much as you want or need to so as to convey your point. The people that complain that your posts are too long or too descriptive probably can't read much more than "hey you want to fuck".

#9 bm_from_southjersey, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  10. DeeDeeinCO

You were not harsh in your response. You were right. My own insecurities got the best of me.

Amy is a great person. I am hoping that she and I will be best friends soon. I know that if my husband loves Amy that she is a good person. I also know that our live-in is going to enjoy Amy as much as she enjoys him tonight.

I do want to lose weight, and I think that having Amy around may be the best motivator for me to make it happen.

Thank You again for your response.

DeeDee

11. DeeDeeinCO

Thank You for understanding, and for your perspective.

12. dunacouple

Netherlands
    It;s not the length rather the story. I just found it very hard to believe. Still do tbh. "My daughter was fucked by my husband..." See this type of sentences just don't seem to be healthy and I just wish they are not true.

King of the Swirl likes this.
  13. DeeDeeinCO

Just so that you know, my husband and my daughter are not related. My daughter is married to my husband's son. They are swingers like we are. And my daughter and my husband's son are also both of legal age.

14. Serbian_Bombshell

Serbian_Bombshell Active Member

booooo

MacNfries likes this.
  15. dunacouple

Netherlands
    OH great so your daughter is fucking the father of her husband who is also your husband... You know if any of this is true, don't you see why the hell it might bother you?

There is a reason you do not fuck with family. A safe place for children to have absolutely no sexual energy and just unconditional love. If you are worried about who said what and not the fundamental thing of what is happening than your worries are absurd to my eyes.

MacNfries and Serbian_Bombshell like this.
  16. syscom3

syscom3 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Dee, your husbands emotions have been evolving. He has a new bit of confidence in himself. And dont think things will remain the same.

He had sexual pleasure while a woman told him she loved him, for who and what he is.

He has emotionally evolved before your very eyes. The signs were always there. You just never saw them because you were too busy with everyone else. And I wouldn't doubt that he doesn't see you in the same light anymore.

Think about it. He got a hard on and kept it hard, without thinking of you.

17. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    This whole thing sounds like a 70's porn script. Why do people waste their time.

syscom3 and trista4pleasure843 like this.
  18. syscom3

syscom3 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Because its so off the wall, you just cant help but laugh.

19. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I'm UOTE="syscom3, post: 637559, member: 57406"]Because its so off the wall, you just cant help but laugh.[/QUOTE]
    I'm very open-minded. And have experienced many things. But this just Sounds like morbit acid dream! Or that porn series called Taboo.

syscom3 likes this.
  20. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    I don't see anything wrong with this thread other than the fact it's in the wrong section. Seems to me it'd be better served posted in the Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories section ... its like calling a Clint Eastwood movie a documentary.
    pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg Mac