Everyone want t fuck but no one want to make cantact to fuck... whats up with that???

Do you think you can get to know some better by...

• Total voters

SIR ROCK

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
I have been on this site for many months now and all I get is bullshitters. How the are you suppose to get with some from the internet. And all that bullshit about getting to know someone online is bullshit too. Girls give out there phone numbers at the bar, at the grocery store and anywhere else they meet men. But some how they think the internet poses so much more danger. BULLSHITTERS ARE BULLSHITTERS. There is no real way to know someone better then speaking to them by voice or in person. There are ways to remain safe too. Meet in a public place, and or meet with a friend. It is like folks are here just to write bull ******* fantasies to each other.

Oh daddy do me this way and oh daddy do me that way but nooooooooooo we cant talk to set it up!

WTF!

I may be quitting this site soon because of there seems to be lots of people just not really into it like they say they are.

Who really is for real about getting together?

ass.jpg

well i like to read the stories and I hope to get my wife interested. A few years back my wife had agreed to it, and he sent pics, in return we sent pics. We were supposed to e-mail him a date and she got cold feet and backed out. I am sure he thought we were just talking ******* too when we never contacted him however if she would have been willing to go through with it, I would have gladly let her. I don't want her treated like a slut, I just want her to have some good sexual experiences. She has a much higher sex drive than I do, and i feel like she would be more sexual satisfied making her happier and feeling better, and thus leading to an even happier marriage. problem is this fantasy is not something I am going to talk to friends or family about, and I don't want to push the issue with her to the point she gets pissed and never gives black cock a try. Its nice to find like minded people and know there are black men out there willing to please the wife while her husband is around.

well i like to read the stories and I hope to get my wife interested. A few years back my wife had agreed to it, and he sent pics, in return we sent pics. We were supposed to e-mail him a date and she got cold feet and backed out. I am sure he thought we were just talking ******* too when we never contacted him however if she would have been willing to go through with it, I would have gladly let her. I don't want her treated like a slut, I just want her to have some good sexual experiences. She has a much higher sex drive than I do, and i feel like she would be more sexual satisfied making her happier and feeling better, and thus leading to an even happier marriage. problem is this fantasy is not something I am going to talk to friends or family about, and I don't want to push the issue with her to the point she gets pissed and never gives black cock a try. Its nice to find like minded people and know there are black men out there willing to please the wife while her husband is around.

If you set a date with the man and did not have the common curtousy to call in some to atleast to make a formal apology; then yes you played him. Most of the time I am asked for contact info and none is given in return. Thats what a chump would do. Man the fuck up and have a real conversation with the person. If she backs out dont just say so on the net... thats lame and childish. Every is not out to get you and most people do not chase a dead horse. If you gonna seek someone out to get with your wife then have the common curtousy to show some sincerity.

I promise you the biggest waste of time these days are a white dude and his yet to be convinced wife. Most of us would rather move on to someone who has already made up there mind about the deal. I certainly dont spend anytime talking men about what ideas may get there wife interested anymore. I am willing to bet until you actually get in front of a black man she will continue to back out. She is playing a game even if you and she dont know it. Playing the game with him and playing the game with you... Fact, that's just the way women are!

You either take her to meet someone or you dont... bottom line.

Hmmm...as a female...I can say...I am not into playin games. I dont want endless fuckin emails or pic trade...sorry that dont do nuttin for me. I'm a hands on type of female...maybe even a lil too aggressive online...more reserved in public...but for the right person/attitude...I'm open for damn near anything :)

Hmmm...as a female...I can say...I am not into playin games. I dont want endless fuckin emails or pic trade...sorry that dont do nuttin for me. I'm a hands on type of female...maybe even a lil too aggressive online...more reserved in public...but for the right person/attitude...I'm open for damn near anything :)
Good to know... there is someone else out there who is for real; and not for online!

Online has its benefits...as in talkin to people and meetin people....But....theres nothin that compares to hands on. Even with usin a cam...just not the same. And quite frankly i dont have the patience for games...so the people that wanna play games, send pic after pic, and talk mad ******* online and NOT have intentions of followin through and makin me a believer...go find another bitch to holla at....and thats the truth ruth!!

Online has its benefits...as in talkin to people and meetin people....But....theres nothin that compares to hands on. Even with usin a cam...just not the same. And quite frankly i dont have the patience for games...so the people that wanna play games, send pic after pic, and talk mad ******* online and NOT have intentions of followin through and makin me a believer...go find another bitch to holla at....and thats the truth ruth!!
Heard dat and all I say about men who are afraid to alk on the phone... grow a pair of nuts!

Well My intention was not to cause an argument or debate, and when we talked to the guy my intention was not to play games, I was fully prepared to share my wife with him at least for the night. Yes it probably would have been more respectable to mail him back and tell him my wife backed out, but he probably would have still felt like we were playing games, and he was not overly concerned because he was not e-mailing back to find out what was going on. My wife may never warm up to the idea but it does not mean that I don't have the fantasy or want to live the life style. Like I said in other posts I don't feel inferior or want a black master, I don't feel like I have a tiny white penis, no I am average size, I simply want my wife to have good sexual experiences, to be treated with respect not like some whore. The black on white just makes it more appealing. I am here beceause this life style, this fantasy is socially unacceptable, so its not something I am going to discuss with the guys over a beer, I am not going to chat with coworkers about it, and i don't want my wife to feel like I am pressuring her into it so I don't bring it up much. It's nice to be amoung like minded people who hopefully won't judge, tear down or try to discourage people who like this life style. I enjoy reading about others experiences, and hopefully if my wife ever does warm up to the open life style then maybe i'll know some guys who would be willing to help us out. That day may never come, but again its still nice to be amoung like minded people. If you are on here looking for black cock or white pussy and you feel like people are playing games and you are not getting the results you would like then why not try other ways of achieving those results? Getting pissed off and tearing people down certainly is not going to improve your chances.

Well My intention was not to cause an argument or debate, and when we talked to the guy my intention was not to play games, I was fully prepared to share my wife with him at least for the night. Yes it probably would have been more respectable to mail him back and tell him my wife backed out, but he probably would have still felt like we were playing games, and he was not overly concerned because he was not e-mailing back to find out what was going on. My wife may never warm up to the idea but it does not mean that I don't have the fantasy or want to live the life style. Like I said in other posts I don't feel inferior or want a black master, I don't feel like I have a tiny white penis, no I am average size, I simply want my wife to have good sexual experiences, to be treated with respect not like some whore. The black on white just makes it more appealing. I am here beceause this life style, this fantasy is socially unacceptable, so its not something I am going to discuss with the guys over a beer, I am not going to chat with coworkers about it, and i don't want my wife to feel like I am pressuring her into it so I don't bring it up much. It's nice to be amoung like minded people who hopefully won't judge, tear down or try to discourage people who like this life style. I enjoy reading about others experiences, and hopefully if my wife ever does warm up to the open life style then maybe i'll know some guys who would be willing to help us out. That day may never come, but again its still nice to be amoung like minded people. If you are on here looking for black cock or white pussy and you feel like people are playing games and you are not getting the results you would like then why not try other ways of achieving those results? Getting pissed off and tearing people down certainly is not going to improve your chances.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a little friendly debate. Every discussion is not going to be affirmed by everyone who reads it. And my function here is not to tear anyone down but to kick and keep it real. I would bet dollars to donuts that the man in question felt like you were playing games and would most likely the reason he did not respond back to you. I would also be willing to believe you are not the first to leave him hanging either. And if anything would make your wife feel comfortable it would a meeting in person. End of story... but not the end of story. And I dont mean a meeting for sex. I mean a meeting in person in a none threatening environment. You intention may not have been to play the brotha in question, but play him you did no doubt. If you ask some of the other brothas here on this site wheather or not they would feel like a game was played by you actions... 9.9 out of 10 would say yes. If ya dont want to take my word for it, then ask around. And I am certainly not pissed off. I am befuttled by the weakness people have in talking to someone they meet on the internet. It's like most people have Oprah winfrey looking over their shoulder telling them not to do it. I just think the adults in the 21century act more like ******* then in any other time. Afraid of their own shadow. And thats what I mean by grow a pair of nuts. If ya aint familiar with the speaking patterns of blackmen then you may never be familiar. If I say grow a pair of nuts... then its best to grow some instead of feeling put down. In our community it is meant to encourage more than insult. We speak the KING's English; and not the KING of England... Rodney KING!

It's time for people here, to start being real! State your intensions.... And everything else will go over fine! Either you do or don't...

Sir Rock-- you make a lot of valid points. (Although spelling errors drive me crazy, but that's just me!) But bringing another man in to bone your wife is a HUGE deal. So if people get nervous and back out at the last minute, well that's the breaks. Unless of course you got on a plane for 2000 miles. My ex and I had threesome's with another female 4 times and that was fairly easy. Ground rules were only oral between other woman and me. Worked out great! Now, the bigger dick thing is and always will be a big deal with husbands. I'm average and I had to be careful not to go to deep because it would hurt for her. But I still would love to see you try!! Anyway, that's my two cents worth.

I learned the hard way to only give my number to guys I meet in person. A few years back I had to change my #. So now, if I get hit on and want get in touch later I give my email. I mean we actually met so its not fake, and I explain I am marrried, usually works fine til I have time to explain my marriage later. Also, I am not hear to meet, I have lovers. I am here more for the discussion. But I understand your point.
Stacey I have to a discussion is a girl thing you do with girls... Most men only have some much time for discussions. I'm sure you can understand that. discussion things tend to lead to swollen balls that need relief.

Most of us prefer action to words!

i agree with all of you real folks thats why its the internet... believe me most of these people here would ******* there pants if they were face to face talking about what they would do and want .... B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

this world is filled with creepy people, and it is not easy to trust someone you meet on the net. we all have a real world that we live in, it takes time to connect on the net.

this world is filled with creepy people, and it is not easy to trust someone you meet on the net. we all have a real world that we live in, it takes time to connect on the net.
I understand some feel a need to connect but what i have discoverd is that most people are looking for what is wrong about someone instead of what is right about them. When I heard the whole it takes time to connect phrase... it usually comes with a need to take the smallest things offensively and or so literal that connections are no made; due to having a stick up your ass. Maybe not you in paritcular but in general that the way it goes. Soeaking to someone through type written words is not a real conversation. There is no inflection in the voice, no body language. Judging someones sincerity, sense of humor, and other observations can be lost in translation. especially for white girls who have little experience communicating with a black man the way we communicate.

Who love to get offended over nothing and use that as an excuse to keep the pussy to themselves. Therefore a connection is a choice you make. And most are choosing not to make that connection. And the whole fear factor is misplaced because you meet people off the internet all the time and guards do not go up with the same fear in mind. Trust is a choice also... and until you really speak to someone, by voice or in person you may never trust them... ever!

We aranged to meet a guy a few weeks ago whilst we was visiting the UK, we booked a hotel and he did not turn up. He had our mobile number but did not contact us. Thats the problem, lots of time wasters

We aranged to meet a guy a few weeks ago whilst we was visiting the UK, we booked a hotel and he did not turn up. He had our mobile number but did not contact us. Thats the problem, lots of time wasters
And there you have it Jac... People who do not take the time and common curtousy to make a simpile phone call will fake you out almost everytime. Did that person give you theri number in exchange? Most likely not right? Those who will not call, will not meet with you. they will set something up and leave you hanging... all the time. I had a man call me recently about getting together with his wife. First of all he blacked his number. Secondly he never called back. Good thing I new not to take my ass all the way to Atlantic City at the time. I dont meet with anyone who will not call me and give me their number in exchange.

So yes there are plenty of men out there bullshitting also, and have no intentions on following through with their so called desires. Maybe cause they have a wife or girlfriend that is not in the lifestyle and have a problem geting away. Maybe because they are just a little kid playing games.

Good Luck and many blessings.

Back