Evere see Mom or Sister with a Black Man?

Has anyone ever seen their mom or their sister having sex with a Black Man?

• Total voters
I was born in Angola, it's a country on the west coast of Africa. If you seen the movie, Bood Diamonds it was set in that country. Apparently Angola has the best diamonds in the world. My family lived there for 10 years I was born 2 years after my parents moved there to start a business.

When I was 6, I caught my mom with a local black guy. I first heard noises, moaning like noises. At first I tought it was my parents, since the noises were coming from their bedroom. Being curious and wanting to spy on them I ever so slow went to the door which was open. I guess they did not expect anyone in the house at that time. When i peeked I got a shock...This big black man was on top of a white woman who i assume was my mom and was going up and dow. is back was to me and i could see his huge cock going in and out of her pussy.

After that i started spying on them and I believe that is where my brain was intially rewired to become a cuckold.

If anyone wants to hear more detail I would be happy to write about it.
Yes I would love to hear more about it. sounds much like how I saw my mom with a Black

After I started spying on her there i came to find out she was having sex with a few black men from the area. After we came here I never saw her with any men but I know my parents had frequent fights and I think they were from her cheating.

After I started spying on her there i came to find out she was having sex with a few black men from the area. After we came here I never saw her with any men but I know my parents had frequent fights and I think they were from her cheating.
That's too bad. As far as I know and can remember my parents never had arguments about my mom fucking Blacks. in fact dad always has a new Black "friend" he wanted her to meet

when I was a kid there was a black guy in my neighborhood and he came over one day.
my mom had a boyfriend at the time and i remember the guy asking when ron her bf would be home in
she said not until after 10
he said that was fine but make sure to tell him that she got some black dick in her today when he got home. she looked confused and he just went over to her pushed her in the chair and pulled his dick out and put it in her face. she knew exactly what to do then.
I remember that she wasn't expecting it at all, and he didn't ask, but she didn't hesitate at all.
I couldn't believe it was right in front of me and if she noticed I was there she didn't mention it or seen to care.
I remember that was the first time I saw a white woman get ass fucked first black cock and first blow job. I stayed and watched the whole time. I remember she looked me in the eye once and smiled at me and asked if I thought she was being hurt and I said no I thought that it she looked happy she said it felt good. then I asked her why they were doing it and the guy answered me and said she's doing what she should be, then told her tell him.
she said that it was a secret but that all white girls should let black guys do this if they want to.
I said I understood and she went back around and that's when he put it in her ass. she told him to slow down it hurt and he said it doesn't hurt birch it feels good and just kept going told her to relax and she's get used to it. he fucked her 3 times and the first one I'll never forget he pulled out of her as s out it in her mouth and said wanna see how you know you're done and before I could answer he pulled back and she was saying no don't show him that but he grabbed her hair pulled her head back and said say it the fuck up. and came all over her face and in her mouth.
I remember she looked content aand happy.
when he was leaving she told him that she never did that before and why did he do it.
he said because i was here your pussy is white and my dick was hard. what did you not like it?
she said no she just wasn't expecting it and she has a boyfriend. he said he didn't give a fuck about her boyfriend. and she had 3 choices leave him ,tell him and roll the dice, or keep her mouth shut. because he would be back sometime and she needed to know that it if he wanted to fuck he would.
then he left she sat down on the chair and i could see his cum dripping out of her and she asked if i was ok or bad questions and I asked if she liked doing that.
she said that she liked it more than I could understand, I asked how they were friends she said that she met him at the store 2 days ago.
I asked if Ron knew and she said no and I shouldn't tell him.
but that guy said....
she cut me off and said she knew what he said but he was kidding.
I said I didn't know, but she asked me if I liked watching her like that and I said yes and asked if I wanted to see it again and I said yes. she said that I could watch every time that guy came over if I didn't tell. that I'd I told she would have to stop.
so I said I wouldn't tell and never did.
this went on for 3 years. him him and his friends just his friends
I watched it a lot.
my mom was the one who showed me what white girls were for.
I learned a lot. but I have no doubt that it influenced me. I'm good with it

Back