Ever use Tinder to find a Hook Up?

I know people who met in real from that app but for most part its waste of time coz a single girl is hit on by tons of dudes. Lot of girls go after only sexy looking guys!

I did it for a minute then uninstalled it. Its connected to your facebook and they locate girls near you. Basically you swipe R to like a chick, L to pass and move on to the next. Its damn addicting. If a girl likes you then its on and you can start to msg. Didn't get much traction, went on a few dates one lunch 2 coffees the girls were cool enough but hit it once with a girl that was plain looking for the BBC but she flaked out after about 5 min of some pretty good dome. After that I wasn't getting no hits at all and lost interest.

It is more phone, location, and fast oriented. But maybe a cuck white guy would try to hook up his girl with a black guy using this app, I suppose?

Nah I don't think so, dude would have to have his girl's facebook account and you know a girls not voluntarily doing that

It is more phone, location, and fast oriented. But maybe a cuck white guy would try to hook up his girl with a black guy using this app, I suppose?

I'm familiar with tinder, I was referring to calguy saying single guys flock to the handful of hot chicks and how the women ignore the average looking guys for the really good looking guys.

i been on there got stood up two times and had one date but nothing much happened. the woman was shy and kept quiet the whole time just laughed at my jokes all night . Nothing more from that

Back