EVER TRIED IT BLINDFOLDED

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Jill's birthday is coming up next month and I am planning to take her to Vegas for some fun. I have suggested that she let me arrange a meeting with one of her black studs (but she won't know which one). She'll be blindfolded when he arrives and after he leaves she can guess which he was. She's thinking about it. Have you ever tried this?

It most definitely works. Anytime you cripple one of your primary senses, the others become more sensitive.

pic_theFiveSenses.jpg
Lots have been written about people who lose their sight or hearing and how much stronger the other senses become to compensate the loss. :)

I had one special friend who blind folded me and tied me down to the bed and did what he wanted for an hour. I can be a control freak so I was so close stopping it all and then something wonderful happened....I started to enjoy losing control....then I really liked it....then the orgasms...and more orgasms. Turns out I love giving him complete control. Next time I spent the night. When I arrived midday on the coffee table was arm and ankle cuffs and a blindfold. My heart was in my throat. He stripped me, put on the cuffs, then the blindfold. Then he walked me around the house stopping to kiss me and feel me up and I lost my bearings as to where I was, hell who I was. Finally he tied me on top of some piece of furniture and the teased and licked me until I was coming over and over and begging for his cock. Then he started f*cking me, over and over making me tell him how much I loved his cock, how much I needed him and his cock...how much I loved what he did to me. At one point he took my blindfold off and I slowly got my bearings (he just kept f*cking me). And then I realized he had tied me on top of a large ottoman.....that he had placed in front of his big picture window. And I came and came and came some more. I felt so crazy and wild and I loved it. He sure knew how to push my limits. Frankly from this point forward if he suggested something new, anything, I did it. The man is a sexual genius.

Jill's birthday is coming up next month and I am planning to take her to Vegas for some fun. I have suggested that she let me arrange a meeting with one of her black studs (but she won't know which one). She'll be blindfolded when he arrives and after he leaves she can guess which he was. She's thinking about it. Have you ever tried this?

I really enjoy blindfolds, it can spice things up and add a new dimension to sex. My last threesome I was blindfolded for the first part of it as they used their hands to roam over my body not knowing what they were about to do next. It is very exciting.

This is exactly how we got into the lifestyle. We'd been swingers for years and she'd confessed a gang-bang fantasy to me years before. For about a year I spun tales about surprise gang-bangs, being tied up and taken by a well hung stranger. When she admitted she wanted to experiment that way I waited for about 3 months and after a having tied her up and blindfolded her a few times in the previous months with just she and I, on Valentines Day 2011, I tied her up after a nice date out and invited a well hung, black gentleman to fuck her stupid.

He ended up being her regular for 3 years. Not a moment of regret.

Back