Ever thought about your wife getting Bred??

Me and the wife played for many years I asked her once do you worry about getting pregnant she said yes but it also turns me on so much. That totally freaked me out it was exciting but scary. Later on she left me for her black lover that's them in my avatar and while separated within 30 day of separation he got her pregnant. I was devastated but so turned on at same time a total mind fuck. YES TO THE BELOW.

View attachment 1474737

that's hot bound2bmine... i have a friend who was turned on by black lover wife had so much he finally got up the nerve and asked him to dominate him to at least allow the take over of his wife to be complete... the bull was fine with it, fucking him and sharing him around to friends for cocksucking and fucking him.. says he needed it and is glad he is used by bull for same as wife... chat with me if you want, would enjoy talking to you about all of it..from a cuckold to a cuckold..

Ever thought about being bred by a BBC
Or Cream Pied. If Serious about getting breeded Hit me up Kik Mikejames2017

don't have phone at moment to kik you on.. am very turned on to being bred by black lover of wife as has a friend of mine, so understand the drive behind it more than would have thought some time ago.. dude8140 at y-a-h-o-o dot com to reply privately mikejames2017...thanks, would enjoy chatting with you about this

Ever thought about being bred by a BBC
Or Cream Pied. If Serious about getting breeded Hit me up Kik Mikejames2017
My wife always had sex without condom but she was on pill. We never wanted to have more ******* as that complicates life. Once woman has lot of *******, sex is last things on her mind as raising ******* becomes the top priority for the mom

dtest-1368-jpg.1490169

I would love to see my friend's wife bred !

I know a white couple in Spartanburg, SC that are wanting the wife to get pregnant by BBC. She is 28, 5'6", 115 lbs. sexy and her name is Julia.
They have asked me to help them locate a black guy that they can make arrangements to meet. If interested send me a note with contact information and I will forward it to them.

My wife had a IUD for birth control when she was 35. I was out of town for 4 months working and she hooked up with 2 black guys that were WELL hung. They knocked her IUD out and got her pregnant. When I came home she told me she was pregnant but didn't tell me the ******* was black. She had a miscarriage and lost the baby. It was 25 years later that I found out that the baby would have been black. I was disappointed that 1. she lost the baby and 2. that I didn't know she was black pregnant.

Her guy is actively trying to get her pregnant and makes her say "yes" to his question when he's fucking her " will you have my baby" then he unloads inside her. her only defense now is not seeing him during high risk days. She's in her 40's but he's pretty fertile at 31 and does go deep.

I had a girlfriend get pregnant by another guy when I was 19. I didn't find out until she was close to 3 months along while having sex with her for the first time ever. I thought about it continually until 2 weeks later, she miscarried, so things good or bad took care of themselves. It was a giant mind-fuck that she made me a cuckold, though. I'm very grateful she did, since it was inevitable for me sooner or later.

Back