Ever had a bad experience with....

Well for the great black men, ever had a bad experience with a couple or white woman? Same for the couples and lovely white women. Ever had a bad experience with the great black you ever had fun with?

yea bbc was to come over and he brought 2 friends and I never did a gangbang before and they worked me over every hole and I was anal virgin 6 hours of hard fun band pain

Nothing like that for me wow! All I had was a smelly pussy. I LOVE eating pussy but my tongue went nowhere near it. Cock felt bad afterwards lol

Several years ago a guy asked me to fuck his wife, he said that she had fantasized about for a long time and had decided that now was the time. I arrived at their home at the appointed time. We had a little food and a little ******* and it finally dawns on her why I am there. She went completely ballistic, started screaming about calling the cops, cussing her husband in a major way about him arranging for some n---- to ******* her. I got to Hell out as quickly as I could, they ended up divorcing

Several years ago a guy asked me to fuck his wife, he said that she had fantasized about for a long time and had decided that now was the time. I arrived at their home at the appointed time. We had a little food and a little ******* and it finally dawns on her why I am there. She went completely ballistic, started screaming about calling the cops, cussing her husband in a major way about him arranging for some n---- to ******* her. I got to Hell out as quickly as I could, they ended up divorcing

Jesus....Puts my sex life in perspective lol. Some married men have to be careful about the lifestyle.

That's fucking horrible, i cant even imagine how weird that must've been....thats why you should probably speak to both parts of the couple first always.

.... talk about that husband being dishonest! Good move, Hasty exit, live to meat another day.

that is such an unbelievably dumbass move by the husband.

The female half didn't know me and when things started to come crashing down the husband wasn't going to tell her who I was or where to find me. Everyone male and female needs to be cautious. I currently belong to a pretty much closed group. The aforementioned experience was probably one of the driving influences. In the group we all get along, the drama is non existent, and the chances of STD's are very small. One of the big pluses is that it is considered a major breach of group etiquette not to show up when you have agreed to. I highly recommend this approach

This life style like many things in life. It is kinda hit and miss. you always get good and bad expereinces, But all good as long as the goods ones more than bad ones :)

Some guys are just idiots. For all you guys here asking how to get your girl into it, don't try anything stupid ******* like this. Maybe try finding out what might turn her on rather than just trying to make cuckolding all about your own interests.
The woman absolutely MUST be on board! That's only fair. After all, it's HER body, and SHE is the one who will have to look at herself in the mirror every day. If she feels she was ******* or ****** into doing something just to satisfy her husband or boyfriend's desire, but really didn't want to do it, then she will have a hard time dealing with the feelings it might create.

Last edited:

You just gotta wonder WTF is WRONG with some guys?!??

I met a very nice couple...now I got hubby's permission to be with His wife...He even drove us around while wifey was sucking My dick in their car.

The woman absolutely MUST be on board! That's only fair. After all, it's HER body, and SHE is the one who will have to look at herself in the mirror every day. If she feels she was ******* or ****** into doing something just to satisfy her husband or boyfriend's desire, but really didn't want to do it, then she will have a hard time dealing with the feelings it might create.
Non consensual sex is called ******* and it can get you a prolonged vacation with rather unsavory people.

Yes. Had met a black guy through a personal ad. made mistake of having him over to where we lived. While drinking at some point he must have spiked the drinks and he called his buddies over. She was out of it totally and I was on the floor naked much to their amusement but they did not bother me. She got countless loads in her pussy and it ended up torn and we were also robbed. The sad thing is if he had asked to bring his friends or whoever she would have most likely fucked them without all the bullshit. We had no idea how many they were but I saw enough to know it was a bunch. I do not know if she could have handled that many but if asked she would have fucked as many as she could take for him. The girl did love that anonymous cock, but not like that.

Yes. Had met a black guy through a personal ad. made mistake of having him over to where we lived. While drinking at some point he must have spiked the drinks and he called his buddies over. She was out of it totally and I was on the floor naked much to their amusement but they did not bother me. She got countless loads in her pussy and it ended up torn and we were also robbed. The sad thing is if he had asked to bring his friends or whoever she would have most likely fucked them without all the bullshit. We had no idea how many they were but I saw enough to know it was a bunch. I do not know if she could have handled that many but if asked she would have fucked as many as she could take for him. The girl did love that anonymous cock, but not like that.
OMG thats so scary! Did you let it drop, or did you take it to the police?

OMG thats so scary! Did you let it drop, or did you take it to the police?
We let it drop. She did not get pregnant or get a disease. We were afraid of trying to explain how it happened and pretty much admitting she was always up for BBC any way. Our ads would have been viewed as evidence of that. What made us angry besides being robbed while half *******, was that had he brought his friends over I am pretty sure she would have willing fucked as many as she could have handled as long as they were decent. I think he invited a whole gang over and probably more guys than she could have handled, but he could have just said I brought a couple of friends and we would have most likely been happy to have them join us.

Back