Ever go from non or hating to BBC loving?

rickal66

Male
Gold Member
Did you turn (or turn her) from a stuck up white woman that DID NOT care for black cock to a black dick ADDICT from having sex ONE TIME with a black man?

Interesting question, my wife's dad is a racist, she was brought up hearing crap all her life about black people. When I married her she told me that the reason she wanted to fuck black guys was because of her dad. I LOVED the fact she wanted to spread her legs for black cock to despise her dad!!!!!!!!! Good Girl!

It might have got her interested.... being forbidden fruit. Forbidden nasty sex is the best sex!

She was a sexually craved young slut, not only wanted and received black cock but had fantasies of being raped by her dads friends, held captive in the garage during one of her parents parties and used for sex by all of them......What a slut!!!

Interesting question, my wife's dad is a racist, she was brought up hearing crap all her life about black people. When I married her she told me that the reason she wanted to fuck black guys was because of her dad. I LOVED the fact she wanted to spread her legs for black cock to despise her dad!!!!!!!!! Good Girl!

we have the same situation'' my hubby feels the same way!

I was brought up the same way my grandfather and ******* were racists and always told me that the black man is the devil Then when I was 13 I found a deck of interracial playing cards and after looking at them I got turned on by the sight of the size of black dicks and always was curious about them. Then when I was 18 I started going to adult book stores in chicago and would only watch the interracial movies in the arcade and a black guy offered his cock to me through a glory hole and after sucking it there was no turning back I was hooked

my first was with a bull'' he drove me home afther work fuck the ******* out of me i wanted him to take me to my prom but i must have scared him off '' oh well he wanted some white pussy and it was my first bbc that i did enjoy alot! black guy's love my big white ass say's iv'e got a sistas ass

my family might be racists but not me '' id love to suck some big ole black cocks like brian longs are steele i love the big black one's now they got the dark meat ! the blacker the better i say''it's a personal thing for me.so any big black cock bull's out their who wants a true black worshipen whore wife im yours to enjoy'' my hub will record it ( your face is not needed)will be done in private!reply''

my family might be racists but not me '' id love to suck some big ole black cocks like brian longs are steele i love the big black one's now they got the dark meat ! the blacker the better i say''it's a personal thing for me.so any big black cock bull's out their who wants a true black worshipen whore wife im yours to enjoy'' my hub will record it ( your face is not needed)will be done in private!reply''
where are you located??

I was never attracted to black men growing up. I grew up in an upper class white neighborhood and there were just whites. Nothing else. The boyfriends I had were all blonde beach boy type. One day my boyfriend bought an adult DVD and it had an interracial scene in it. I couldn't believe how big that black cock was! Something raced through my body and I was so turned on! When Jason fucked me that night.. all I could think of was that big black cock! A few of my closet girlfriends were dating black guys and keep bragging about the sex. I ended up buying a black vibrator in the mail. BOB (battery operated boyfriend) ended up satisfing me better than Jason! The rest is history! Now since I have had my real taste of BBC .. I am addicted for life!!

Back