Ever get caught?

Caught by who? I was at a party once and hooked up with this hot black guy and ended up in a room we thought we locked. This guy turned out to be huge and the sex was amazing....I was so into it....and then I looked up and there was about 10 people standing there watching! I started to freak but the stud just laid down on top of me and continued to pound me even harder. Had a bunch of orgasms and got a standing ovation at the end.

caught by anyone.
someone just finds you without expecting to, sucking or fucking black dick,

like your story. Thanks.

my hubby knows about and lovingly approves of my flings, so he can't really "catch" me.

I was caught by a boyfriend at college. I was dating a white guy (trying to 'be good'), but I couldn't lay off the BBC. One day my boyfriend got a call from a friend who told him to come and see this "hot girl get gangbanged". He came down and was surprised to see his girlfriend getting DP'd by 3 dudes on the basketball team.

In 1970 I had a black man in my place and he was sitting on the couch and I was sucking his cock when my girlfriend walked in and caught me. Her first response was what the fuck are you doing? I told her I always had a desire to do this. She said "couldnt you find a white guy instead of a N word? I told her I had no desire for a white guy she was upset at first untill the guy I was blowing asked her to join in ? she said no that she was just going to watch she sat in a chair and pulled it up next to us and I continued to suck his cock and she sat there and started to rub her pussy while watching after about 10 min she had enough she got off the chair and pushed me aside and took his cock and put it in her mouth and began to moan as she sucked I looked at Darnell and asked how she was doing He said Just fine. She looked at me with this glazed look in her eyes and said I got to get this inside me. she pulled off her jeans and panties and stradled him and put his cock inside her She moaned about how big it was and how good it felt as she slowly sat down on his cock. As i watched it disappear inside her I started sucking her breasts and kissed her then I went down and played with her clit with my hand She started shaking and moaning she was going to cum I slaped her clit hard and all of a sudden she came and squirted all over the place her juiced ran down his legs and all over the couch I licked up as much as I could from his legs and balls His cock sliped out of her and I took it in my mouth she got off of him and joined me in sucking till we both got him to cum He shot his load all over our faces and mouths and we kissed and swaped his load between us. It was the most fantastic thing I ever did. I loved it. Then Uncle Sam drew my lottery number and I went in to the service She wrote to me a few times while I was in boot camp Then when i came back on leave I found out she got married I always wonder if she ever told her husband she had an affair with a black man

092.jpg
i got caught once on the back row at a cinema, my bbc had me on my side while he drilled me from behind. there was a white couple about 10 seats away trying to watch the film but the guy kept sneaking a look. i told my bbc which made him fuck me harder and he pulled down the front of my dress so the white guy could see how hard i was getting fucked by a black guy by how my tits were bouncing

View attachment 25891
i got caught once on the back row at a cinema, my bbc had me on my side while he drilled me from behind. there was a white couple about 10 seats away trying to watch the film but the guy kept sneaking a look. i told my bbc which made him fuck me harder and he pulled down the front of my dress so the white guy could see how hard i was getting fucked by a black guy by how my tits were bouncing
Wow with tits like that fuck the movie and wife I would have come over and suck them

I hope you dont mind but I have your tits as my background photo on my computer this way every time I turn on my computer I can see those beautys and make my day

I got caught recently all dressed up as a woman by my wife Lizzy. The profile photo to the left is me dressed up. I am passable as a natural female in public but I want to watch a real man fuck my wife. Love, Ash. xoxo

Caught by who? I was at a party once and hooked up with this hot black guy and ended up in a room we thought we locked. This guy turned out to be huge and the sex was amazing....I was so into it....and then I looked up and there was about 10 people standing there watching! I started to freak but the stud just laid down on top of me and continued to pound me even harder. Had a bunch of orgasms and got a standing ovation at the end.
Thats so fucking hot

For my part, I would not leave my husband for a BCC, even if he makes love to me like a god. It's true with my husband, I have stability, security, a family that must be respectable towards others of our friends, work, etc.
I am the good mom who loves her husband and who raises these children well.
May next to that, I am a woman who needs sex from BCC.

Back