Ever fucked at the work office?

I've been a stay-at-home mum for about 10 years now, can't remember the last time i stepped into an office.

having said that, office sex was/is one of our big fantasy subjects. we have lots of fantasies based around me having sex with one or more men from my office. previous workplaces as well as imaginary ones.
The office of a stay-at-home mom is the home. This probably deserves it's own thread, but have you ever sent the ******* away on a play-date so that you could have an "adult" date with a lover back at home?

The office of a stay-at-home mom is the home. This probably deserves it's own thread, but have you ever sent the ******* away on a play-date so that you could have an "adult" date with a lover back at home?
when my ******* were young we lived in a very safe neighborhood. i know many times my wife sent the ******* out to play when she would be fucking a guy. yes the some of the neighbors gossiped about her doing it but she didn't care

that's pretty much what we used to do almost every weekend. i feel bad for doing it now but we used to leave the ******* with their grandmother on a friday night and we'd either collect them again on saturday. sometimes even a sunday if i wa going to be away for two nights. the ******* loved it and so did my mom in law. but i still feel neglectful, it was quite selfish of my hubby and i.

that's pretty much what we used to do almost every weekend. i feel bad for doing it now but we used to leave the ******* with their grandmother on a friday night and we'd either collect them again on saturday. sometimes even a sunday if i wa going to be away for two nights. the ******* loved it and so did my mom in law. but i still feel neglectful, it was quite selfish of my hubby and i.
Don't think there is a need to feel guilty. Couples have been leaving the children with grandparents to get some "alone time" since the beginning of grandparents. In your case, though, I assume it means "alone plus one (or more) time", which makes me wonder if MIL knew what you guys did on the weekends?

Just wondering how many of you guys have gotten laid in your work environment. I do finance and legal work. I'm constantly seeing woman in heels, skirts, leggings you name it. So for the record. How many of you guys have gotten some pretty white pussy while on the clock?

Boss fucked our bull in her office during their 1 on 1 employee meeting. She had some cum stains on her shirt after the meeting was over.

I worked at a hospital here for the first 5 years of my marriage and all the black guys I worked with were fucking me!They would take me to empty rooms or down to the basement laundry and fuck the ******* out of me!Sometimes Id fuck 6 or 8 guys in one night!
I would have loved to be your personal orderly to clean you after every one of them.

It was before I went black, but many years living with a cuckold. I use to do alot of ballroom dancing; cuck hubby wasn't good at sex but a great dancer! I loved wearing short dresses at work and rarely wore panties. It was a warm summers day and I had on a silky dress. My boss flirted with me a lot but on that day he was fascinated with my firm, as he called them, dancer legs. On this particular day he asked to touch my calf. I walk around his desk and said sure. His hand went up my calf, slowly up behind my knees (I have an erogenous zone behind my knees) as he hit the spot I moaned. He looked and smiled, "Wow Beth." At that point I didn't care and pulled his hand up to my already wet pussy. He stood up, bent me over the desk, pulled up my dress and two minutes later (typical white guy) he is pumping his cum his cum into me. He was shocked when he said I better clean up and I responded "Hubby will clean me."

Well I didn't get to myself but when I was working in a factory, a large factory, there were a few scandals. I worked in the customer service department where we repaired stuff. I remember one particular occasion where some people had had sex up in the production area on top of a cabinet with electronic circuitry in it, and they got caught at it. Next day I get tasked with testing all the electronics out of that cabinet to verify it wasn't damaged at all by umm fluids. (It all worked fortunately, although I think I would have just fixed it and said it was alright anyway if it had been faulty).

Some of the ladies at that factory were very fun!

Funny, I fucked a sexy black fed ex man once in the office. He delivered a package and he caught me looking at his package. It was a very hot time. Fun seeing him after making deliveries. We always smiled
I get that a lot with my job as well. I'm just waiting for these women to come out the bush and tell me that they want to fuck.

Last edited:
Back