Ever fucked at the work office?

We are still hooking up quite a bit at work. This past month or longer, Dan's been coming to my office. Makes me strip, then he does as well. Then makes me lean against the glass of the big window in my office. Then starts fucking me from behind. Has me nude and pressed up against the glass. I know some of the black guys and other workers in the radio station downstairs in our building, have had to have seen us.

I dated my former boss (who was black) for almost a year. We hooked up in his office dozens of times. I sucked his cock, he fucked me on my hands and knees on the carpet, he fucked me on his desk...
I've slept with another black guy from work a few times. But, so far, all I've done with him at work is give him a blowjob in the mechanical room!:blackheart:
You are the kind of female coworker I dream of. Lol.

Does hotel front desk work count?
As a guy who has done both front desk and night audit (graveyard shift) I have had my fair share of sexual encounters with female guests. Becuz I'm on the clock I can never initiate, but when they flirt with me at check-in and then call the desk asking me to come help them in their room for "problems with the tv" then I know a pussy is about to get drilled.

Hasnt happened in a while, but its always out-of-towners...never local women. You'd be shocked how many women who love their husbands or boyfriends have had my dick down their throat.

Does hotel front desk work count?
As a guy who has done both front desk and night audit (graveyard shift) I have had my fair share of sexual encounters with female guests. Becuz I'm on the clock I can never initiate, but when they flirt with me at check-in and then call the desk asking me to come help them in their room for "problems with the tv" then I know a pussy is about to get drilled.

Hasnt happened in a while, but its always out-of-towners...never local women. You'd be shocked how many women who love their husbands or boyfriends have had my dick down their throat.
Variety is the spice of life!:wub::blackheart:

When I was a bartender at a club here in KC the owners had a room in the back complete with a couch, bed, shower ect. I took more than a few guys back there over the years. It was always exciting to be be back there getting my brains screwed out and hearing the thumping of the music just on the other side of the door knowing there were hundreds of people on the other side!!

Back