Ever fucked at the work office?

I've been a stay-at-home mum for about 10 years now, can't remember the last time i stepped into an office.

having said that, office sex was/is one of our big fantasy subjects. we have lots of fantasies based around me having sex with one or more men from my office. previous workplaces as well as imaginary ones.

I've been a stay-at-home mum for about 10 years now, can't remember the last time i stepped into an office.

having said that, office sex was/is one of our big fantasy subjects. we have lots of fantasies based around me having sex with one or more men from my office. previous workplaces as well as imaginary ones.
For me, it's always been easier to move from friends to lovers with the people you work with.:)

For me, it's always been easier to move from friends to lovers with the people you work with.:)

very true. not that i did anything while i was working, before i got married. i was too shy, too much of a wallflower to let a relationship go that far, even though i knew several guys fancied me and i quite liked them back.

i met with a couple of them only recently but it wasn't the same. i'm older and they're older and that same chemistry wasn't there. the sex was so-so.

Use to be fun screwing around in the office, but now a lot of offices & parking decks have security cameras ... not a good thing to do.
We had this one married girl in our office, worked in HR of all places, who would take guys to the corporate parking deck and screw them in her van during lunch hours. We use to sit in the cafeteria and joke about "who Darlene had in her van today", especially when we were having special functions where all the regional reps were in for the week.

She attended one of my Super Bowl parties once, and during halftime one of the guys asked Darlene if her tits were real. She had an awesome figure ... so, Darlene grabbed the bottom of her blouse and quickly lifted it along with her bra, and out popped the nicest 38 DDs I'd seen in a while. All the guys that were standing around let out a big yell and started clapping. My wife, who was about 10 feet away and facing in the opposite direction turned around to ask what all the yelling was about, and I told her it was just Darlene, flashing her tits. My wife, who had a few drinks in her by this time, looked towards Darlene and said "I didn't see", and Darlene just reached down and pulled up her blouse & bra again. The expression on my wife's face was priceless as her mouth dropped. We all started chanting "your turn, your turn", but my wife said "no way". :(

Darlene ended up getting fired later on; we still talk about her, though. :p

very true. not that i did anything while i was working, before i got married. i was too shy, too much of a wallflower to let a relationship go that far, even though i knew several guys fancied me and i quite liked them back.

i met with a couple of them only recently but it wasn't the same. i'm older and they're older and that same chemistry wasn't there. the sex was so-so.
I see. Maybe it's something that has to happen at the time. Like being back in school. The world was much smaller then, populated by just the people you saw every day. An office can be a pretty small world too.

Well umm....you see, in my defense, the women were the ones that started it. They took advantage of the fact that I was attempting to "....fuck every girl in the world". Oh hell, fucking yeah!! I am guilty of this. Here are a few of the situations:

So back in college I used to work as a CSR at the corporate office of a big retailer. This place, I am very convinced that they specifically hire hot girls. The ratio of hotness at that place cannot be spontaneous. I can't prove it, but I swear something is up.

Anyway, when I first started working at this place, there were a lot of us young, college-going brothers working there. With young and good-looking brothers mixing it up with hot, college-going women of all races, something had to give. For the first one year and half, I wasn't too bad, I maybe just played with 2 hot girls. But then, all the brothers on my floor left to work somewhere else, and that left me as the only brother on my floor. I had a big "Bull's-eye" on my back. So what am I supposed to do? Act like a grown up? Fuck no! I was young, so I acted like a kid in the candy store. All the hottest girls, especially the white girls on my floor and the one above, were up for grabs and I proceeded to grab. I had fucked so many girls, and it seem everyone wanted a "relationship", that I used to slide down in my chair in order to not have a "situation" develop.

I used to sit in an area where the window was to my back, and walls at the left and right of me. I could see anyone approach. I also worked at night, since I was schooling full time during the day. So on many occasions I would IM one of my very hot "friends" to come over for a conversation on their break. They knew what was up, and would either remove their panties before they stopped by, or be sure to wear something for easy access. I often put my finger in their pussies and made them cum right there while the floor was busy.

On one occasion, this hot Italian-American chick (she was very brave and mischievous) insisted that she wanted to blow me right at my desk, but not late at night, instead when significant amount of people were still around. She thought it was not really risqué to play at night as we usually did. I being a horn dog, had "no choice" but to relent. So I pulled a Bill-and-Monica. I stood up, undid my fly, and whipped it out. She knelt, half under the desk, and sucked (to date, it is the only time I have come from a woman blowing me). I generally prefer to fuck a face, rather than just being blown, but as horny as I was and as good as it felt, I was damn afraid of someone noticing my motion, so I just stood as she blew. I remembered I did well with the customer as well. Oh, oh!! My boss, who was a few years older and I'm sure wanted some of me too, stopped to ask me question. The cube was high enough that she couldn't see anything, but had she come around, I would have been exposed.

I try to attempt to quickly close my fly and walk toward her, but this crazy (and fucking sexy) chick smacked my hand. I was pissed, aroused, and scared all at the same time. LUCKILY for me, she didn't come towards my desk as she usually does (I think she liked doing that because I made it obvious when I checked her out). Her not coming to my desk at this time, I still believe there is something to it and not just luck - I will explain later. Anyways, she said something and I replied and chatted a little, maybe about a minute and half which at the time seemed like 2 hours. When she left, I was freaking aroused just thinking how I was chatting with my hot boss, while my dick was in the girl's mouth. As if that was not enough, the customer on the phone started flirting with me and said my voice sounded sexy - her voice was sexy. That just did it, I came with full ******* and the only part of me I could control was my voice, but had anyone looked across the way, they would have seen my expression and jerking-motion and knew what was up. I was glad that my boss had left.

To date I have a thought and a question about that incident. You see, this chick and my boss were friends and my boss knew we were fucking behind her (the chick) man's back on the low and in fact this crazy chick used to tell my boss about how I fucked her. I am convinced they planned that *******. She never admitted it, but I am convinced my boss was in on it. Also, did I cum because of how good she blew or because of the "all" the circumstances? I have never cum with a straight-up bj to date, and never prior. I only cum when I am thrusting when being blown.

This chick and a host of others; I fucked in the stairway after work (btw 11pm and 12am), in the parking ramp when I worked days, in a park nearby, or right in front of the building (in my car) when it got dark. A really hot black chic was the first I fucked in the stairwell. I was fucking reckless now that I reminisce about it.

On another occasion, this being my favorite, I fucked this hot PAWG at the printer, well on the desk the printer was on. This chick was a new employee. I think she had been there for a month. If I remember right this was on a holiday either in Spring or mid to early Summer. I can't remember which holiday.

This is what I learned from this chick's own mouth. Apparently she saw me on the second day after she started. As I passed their desk she asked her cube mate "Who's that guy?". The company-prude (who I think wanted some, but was jealous because I was not interested) jumped in from across the other cube and said, "Oh he's bad news. He's been with a lot of girls here!" This girl told me that the prude's comments was the deciding factor. She was definitely going to fuck me. I think maybe 2 or 3 weeks after that, I fingered her at the lake and fucked her at her house.

On a holiday, we found ourselves working late. I scoured the area and saw one supervisor at his desk, way at one end of the hall. Of the other 3 persons, 1 was a cool brother who transferred to the department. Another guy, I used to help with calculus and guess who? The prude. She had been given a special assignment at her manager's desk which was also far at the other end. The printer desk was next to the prude's cube. We both wanted to fuck on the prude's desk, but I must admit I was a little chicken this time, because it was a little more exposed then the cube the printer was in. Frankly, it would have gone on without a hitch, but I was chicken - I didn't wanna push it.

So I bent the hot PAWG over the desk, entered her pussy and pounded her. The plan was that we would make it fast, but we ended up fucking for little more than half an hour. We both came twice. I fucked her in the pussy with a condom and came, but I was still hard and her pussy contractions just got me more excited. Since I had only one condom, I removed the spent condom and (yes) placed it on the prude's desk, then I put my dick in the hot PAWG's ass and fucked her till we both came. We were fucking sweating. The PAWG then took some of my cum that was dripping from her ass, and wiped it on the prude's mouse. Then she took some of my cum from the condom and wiped it around the rim of the prude's jug. I swear, that was almost as enjoyable as fucking the PAWG when we both watched the prude ******* from that jug the next day.

I enjoyed my time as the guy in the "Bull's eye", but I must say that slowly but surely the comment from the prude made me realized how much my secret was getting out that I was fucking a lot of girls. No one except us knew I was fucking them at work of course, but that people knew that much, I felt exposed and started to cut down on shenanigans at work.

And though if all the situation is right I will still fuck a workmate, especially at work, I am now very selective who from work I will fuck. I rather fuck someone who's married or has something to loose, because that way no one but us is in the loop. Overall, GREAT experience and glad I did those things, and at those times.

Since folks are adding pictures, let me add one to aid the story:

View media item 23437View media item 18547View media item 18560

Last edited:
Back