Ever fucked at the work office?

I have fucked at every place I have ever worked at. Sex seems like a common thing around work places but you honestly almost spend more time with those people then your partners.
Same with my wife. Long story below, TLDR: 18 year old overseas college student fucks the living ******* out of Anja.

Her current work has what seems like an endless stream of college students / part time both paid and un-paid interns since it qualifies for up to 20 hours of work for international students on various types of visas. Anja's got a real fetish for Italian guys and this last semester she got a really tall and handsome gentleman from Milan, Italy which of course she managed to fuck.

Also Anja knows I don't mind when she fucks younger guys and/or very married older men for short term trysts otherwise things get a little weird. Works out fine since Anja just so happens to like those two groups LOL. As always she can only do this without me under the condition she shares all the details with me.

Anyways Anja made sure to let him get a good look at her ass every chance she could. Lots of sexual tension, open staring going on. Anja is a master of seemingly in-intentional exhibitionism. She would work in a basement document storage with him alone where she would take off her decorative jacket and just let huge ass jiggle around naturally while walking around in completely work inappropriate yoga pants. You know the type were they are so skin tight her ass cheeks are parted about a quarter of an inch apart and the cheeks just jiggle around with every move.

He definitely took notice, Anja gave him a few massive erections he would struggle to hide.

So a few weeks before he was leaving the company to go back to Italy, during their small talk about his cooking (His English is very broken but Anja's Italian is decent enough too) Anja mentioned she would like to try it. He literally sent her an email that night trying to schedule going to lunch at work. So they agree on a day, day comes Anja wears a sheer satin blouse, no bra, nipples 100% popping out of the fabric, pearl necklace and a medium length ass hugging skirt with shiny nude colored hose, all covered up with a nerdy knit sweater type jacket (Office is freezing, so its normal to cover up). They get into Anja's car and he mentions he wants to take her to a local Italian restaurant (A very popular one her locally), and Anja mentions she thought he was going to make her some food. Anja said he turned bright red and stumbled a moment before exclaiming yes and agreeing it was a good idea.

So apparently this young man rents basically a self contained basement room from a 40's something single woman and you basically have to walk through her house to enter his space. Well when Anja gets out of the car she takes her over coat off and pulls up her skirt. Our friend Mr. Milan can't help but star straight at her erect tits pushing their way through the deep V satin blouse as he's walking her into his place. When Anja gets horny I swear her tits get completely perky and lift upright a bit.

Well as they walk the landlord is home and as they walk inside Mr. Milan introduces her to the woman who owns the house. My wife is absolutely fucking mortified to be walking to this 18 year olds apartment having to talk to a woman around her age. Anja said the disapproval was palpable. If you knew Anja you would understand, its a cultural Taboo X100 where she is from.

Anyways, they make there was down to his space in the basement which is behind two doors thankfully, but Anja is still mortified. Mr. Milan explains she leaves everyday at the same time, which was about 20 minutes from their current time. Mr. Milan is a bit embarrased because his place is a mess (Anja said it was completely filthy with dirty clothes and empty soda cans etc everywhere, typical teenager pad I guess). So Anja's relieved, but they really only have an hour left, Anja told the office they would be taking a longer break to help him with some University paperwork (Anja often does this so its not abnormal) but they took about 30 minutes to arrive there, now she needs to wait at least 20 minutes before getting down to business.

Anja explains to Mr. Milan that they don't have enough time to cook so they can just talk for a while. It basically one big room with a bathroom. There is a couch, desk, and a bed. Anja was sitting on the couch as Mr. Milan was picking up anything embarrassing, so Anja invites him to sit on the couch next to her, and Anja says he was trying to hide the most ridiculous erection under these really thin work slacks, clearly self aware and beet red in the face from embarrassment. Anja gets up and grabs his arm to direct attention away from it and sits him next to her.

Once their on the couch Mr. Milan starts explaining he excited to go home as he's home sick and communicating in English everyday is getting to be tiring. Anja is still holding his arm and moves over so she's completely touching him while they talk she begins messaging his arm and thigh he then seemingly by accident touches Anja's leg and then apologizes profusely. Anja feigns empathy for his hard time and grabs his hand and puts in on her let even higher then it was and says you must be "lonely" and she doesn't mind. And this point his hand was just frozen as he processed what to do, LOL. Anja said the grabbed the top of hand and just started squeezing it and moving it up and down her leg.

Finally Mr. Milan get the picture and moves his hand up her skirt straight on top of her satin underwear. He stops again seemingly to make sure he's not in trouble (These ******* today? Wtf lol) so Anja decides to take action and tells him to stand up and take his pants off which he does immediately. Anja pulls his underwear off sits him down again, kneels down on the floor and proceeds to deep throat his cock. His dick was about the same length wise as mine but Anja said the head was "huge", nearly twice as wide as mine. As it turns out this is the biggest cock Anja's had (Besides dildo's) in her mouth which caused her to gag/retch out several times at which point Mr. Milan show's his true dominant side expressing great joy everytime she choked on his cock. Anja's a true deep throat champion so she indulged him by chocking out on his cock for nearly 20 minutes straight. She was a little too good as he stood up unexpectedly and shot an massive amount of cum over Anja's face, hair, and blouse. Now I've busted massive facials on my wife over the years but she claims this was the most cum she's ever seen. Once she opened her eyes all she saw was strings of cum between the top and bottom eyelashes on both eyes. Just as she cleared her eyes another thick glob of cum dripped down from her eyebrow into one of her eyes again. She even felt in leaking between her breasts down onto her stomach and a few streaks behind her on the bed. The entire upper portion of her blouse and exposed upper breast had strings of cum everywhere on them. Anja said she visible gasped and said "Wow!" without even thinking.

Mr. Milan started to apologize again, but Anja wasn't having it. She stood up, took her skirt and panties off and stood bent over the edge of the couch and just waved her ass around as a not so subtle hint of what she wanted. Of course he immediately obliged and grabbed her by the hips and fucked her just right. Anja even made me a little jealous stating the huge oversized mushroom head on his dick sent her into space. Anja's not very vocal during sex but stated she had uncontrollable moaning the entire fuck session. At one point he threw her on the bed and began missionary where he was thrusting with constant pressure on her clit while the banana U shaped cock was so rigid and strong it put more pressure on her G-Spot then she's ever felt giving two of the most intense orgasms she's ever had back to back. Anja doesn't curse but admitted she dropped a few F bombs which only made Mr Milan fuck her even harder.

My man here fucked Anja sensless for nearly two hours, and Anja's clothes were so ruined with cum stains the jacket couldn't hide it, never mind her hair. Anja dropped him back off at work and went straight home to clean up.

Usually I only let Anja do "one and done" but I promised if he returned she could fuck him as much as she wanted as it was such a hot time. Anja was literally glowing for a week.

Back