Ever been found out, exposed at work, family, etc?

Ever been exposed or found out?

• At work

Votes: 24 21.8%
  • to Family

Votes: 30 27.3%
  • friends

Votes: 30 27.3%
  • church

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • YES

Votes: 43 39.1%
  • NO

Votes: 35 31.8%

• Total voters
we called his bluff and nothing happened. it was scary. it still is because we don't really know what happened. he just never emailed again.

God hun that is very very scary I try to keep this side of me to one side but that has shocked me I'm glad no thing happend but still scary

it's why i don't reveal as much as i might've done in the past. i'm not going to let internet trolls stop me from being who i want (and hubby encourages me to express myself freely). but i have to be a bit more cagey with details. tell a few lies. post fake pics in amongst the real ones. edit the truth. basically try and throw any wannabe sleuths off the scent.

it's a shame but women have had to be like this since forever. it's sad but that's the reality.

Yes I know how you feel have a couple of sicvk trolls on here a couple of years ago but haven't been bothered lately trouble is I like to have sexual fun but your right I have to be careful would not go down well at work

it's why i don't reveal as much as i might've done in the past. i'm not going to let internet trolls stop me from being who i want (and hubby encourages me to express myself freely). but i have to be a bit more cagey with details. tell a few lies. post fake pics in amongst the real ones. edit the truth. basically try and throw any wannabe sleuths off the scent.

it's a shame but women have had to be like this since forever. it's sad but that's the reality.
Even if that is a fake pic of you, noreen, you chose a hot pic to fake.

My first wife screwed around with a lot of guys knew of a couple or three but the rest was unaware of and never dreamed she was as big of slut as I found out later. Yet her best friends knew her sister and sister in law and even some friends of mine who didn't say anything in case what they heard was untrue.

glad the whacko is leaving you alone now, at least. too bad, though, to have had to go through something like that.

Back