Ever been blacked mailed so your secret doesn't get out?

Curious Couple 4 BBC

Female
Gold Member
From
CA, US
In a past life my ex-******* in law found out his sons soon to be wife was a black cock slut..so what does he do you ask? The night before I married his *******, him and his wife (ex-mom in law) spend the night at our house...in the middle of the night while Im sleeping he creeps into our bedroom (ex-hubby sleeping next to me ) and cums on my face!! I woke startled not knowing what was going on I open my eyes and saw my ******* in law standing over me with his fat Italian cock in his hand and he whispers your secret black man issue is safe with me..at the same time I feel something wet on my face, running down my cheek....I was shocked surprised and scared...apparently I had sex with a black friend of his and he told my ******* in law... after that I was his on call BJ girl...after getting past the initial shock of it all, it really wasn't that bad :) Couldn't believe this old Italian man was such a freak....really Im sucking off my ******* in law??.He did pack a sizable Italian dick though :) It was fun for a couple of years :) Anyone else ever caught??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 75
In a past life my ex-******* in law found out his sons soon to be wife was a black cock slut..so what does he do you ask? The night before I married his *******, him and his wife (ex-mom in law) spend the night at our house...in the middle of the night while Im sleeping he creeps into our bedroom (ex-hubby sleeping next to me ) and cums on my face!! I woke startled not knowing what was going on I open my eyes and saw my ******* in law standing over me with his fat Italian cock in his hand and he whispers your secret black man issue is safe with me..at the same time I feel something wet on my face, running down my cheek....I was shocked surprised and scared...apparently I had sex with a black friend of his and he told my ******* in law... after that I was his on call BJ girl...after getting past the initial shock of it all, it really wasn't that bad :) Couldn't believe this old Italian man was such a freak....really Im sucking off my ******* in law??.He did pack a sizable Italian dick though :) It was fun for a couple of years :) Anyone else ever caught??
What in the world girl? That is quite the crazy story if that is real and true. The ******* is having his *******'s wife service him? Ok I guess them Italian guys are super-freaks too.

Back