Ever been blacked mailed so your secret doesn't get out?

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by Curious Couple 4 BBC, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Curious Couple 4 BBC

Curious Couple 4 BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    In a past life my ex-father in law found out his sons soon to be wife was a black cock slut..so what does he do you ask? The night before I married his son, him and his wife (ex-mother in law) spend the night at our house...in the middle of the night while Im sleeping he creeps into our bedroom (ex-hubby sleeping next to me ) and cums on my face!! I woke startled not knowing what was going on I open my eyes and saw my father in law standing over me with his fat Italian cock in his hand and he whispers your secret black man issue is safe with me..at the same time I feel something wet on my face, running down my cheek....I was shocked surprised and scared...apparently I had sex with a black friend of his and he told my father in law... after that I was his on call BJ girl...after getting past the initial shock of it all, it really wasn't that bad :) Couldn't believe this old Italian man was such a freak....really Im sucking off my father in law??.He did pack a sizable Italian dick though :) It was fun for a couple of years :) Anyone else ever caught??

Attached Files:

sico_tiko, BlkTyler, mickle and 2 others like this.
  2. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    What in the world girl? That is quite the crazy story if that is real and true. The father is having his son's wife service him? Ok I guess them Italian guys are super-freaks too.

3. Curious Couple 4 BBC

Curious Couple 4 BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    True story Hun and from what I hear not as uncommon as one might think.

hotjen likes this.