Even Miss USA is Now Black Owned...

BBCS1ut

Female
From
FL, US
"The Massai, they put a lot of burns and scars on their body. They think it beautifies them," she explained to Yahoo! TV. "So at the end of my trip they asked if I wanted to receive one of their traditional circle brands, so I thought, 'Well why not, let's go for it.'"

Attachments

• Miss-USA-2013-West-Virgina-brand-630-jpg_171758.jpg
    Miss-USA-2013-West-Virgina-brand-630-jpg_171758.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 178
Actually, Mallory Hagan is the reigning Ms America-2013 and is dating a black man. Libell Duran is the reigning Ms USA-2013, she's actually a black woman and, low and behold, she's currently dating a white man. I don't have his name, but I'm sure that's not all that important since he is a white man, so he's probably got a small dick ... right? :rolleyes:

pic_MalloryHagan-MsAmerica2013.jpgfemale_LibellDuran-MsUSA2013.jpg

Actually, Mallory Hagan is the reigning Ms America-2013 and is dating a black man. Libell Duran is the reigning Ms USA-2013, she's actually a black woman and, low and behold, she's currently dating a white man. I don't have his name, but I'm sure that's not all that important since he is a white man, so he's probably got a small dick ... right? :rolleyes:

View attachment 260581View attachment 260582

Of course, and he believes that black men are superior and born to breed, and even though he freely sucks black dicks, he claims he isn't gay because he does it out of respect.

I think you misunderstood. Mac was saying he couldn't remember the white guy's name who is dating Libell Duran, but that no one would care anyway because the guy is white he probably has a small dick.

I understood, my post was a sarcastic piggy-back, based on some of the commonly held beliefs about white men that pass as scientific fact on this forum.

Oh well, any joke or sarcastic remark that needs this much explaining wasn't worth making. :(

....Oh well, any joke or sarcastic remark that needs this much explaining wasn't worth making. :(

LOL ... don't ya hate it when that happens? :furious: ... a perfectly good sarcastic remark and it isn't understood. Hey, I understood it, perfectly! This site must be getting to you, too! Take 2 of whatever, go to bed and when you wake up in the morning ... it'll be better. :)

With so many white women available and so many black men choosing white women for sex, is it any wonder that a Miss anything who is black would date a white man? Payback from her perspective. Also, white men with black women is fine because the baby will have black genes and produce strong offspring which goes with the new world order of black domination.

Why ASSUME anytime an interracial couple hook up it's payback??? :confused: Or that you know what her perspective is? :rolleyes:

MAYBE they just happen to love each other. At least that's the way these things usually work here on the planet Earth. I suppose things could be different on the world Order of Black Domination. :unsure:
By the way, what part of the galaxy is that in? :smoke:

With so many white women available and so many black men choosing white women for sex, is it any wonder that a Miss anything who is black would date a white man? Payback from her perspective. Also, white men with black women is fine because the baby will have black genes and produce strong offspring which goes with the new world order of black domination.

I'm not Gregor Mendel, but wouldn't the offspring of a black man and a white woman also have white genes? And wouldn't those "inferior" white genes mitigate the effects of the "superior" black genes?

Back