eva6969 white wife for exclusive use by black men

eva6969

Female
White wife addicted to black cocks. Age 51 height 1,64, weight 68kg.
total slut for use & abuse. Litle or no limitations in bed. 3 hole slut, for evry black men. Real & available in Greece Area of Epirus. Submissive, looking for dominant bulls preferably but not essential. Everybody can have me as long he is black.
Will serve faithfully and for long time if you are the right black men.
Hubby watches and takes pic's. He may or may not take part in my gangbangs.
I love gangbangs, dogging, &bukkake.
i have minimum requirement tha you must at least 3 black men to fuck me. i dont do 1 to 1 except for my black master & my hubby.
if you are in my area and you are black send mail for explicit details about fucking me, how, when etc

Attachments

• evi blac2006-03-17 11-17-28k.jpg
    evi blac2006-03-17 11-17-28k.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCF0071.jpg
    DSCF0071.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 162
  • after-evi black single 9-4-2006 0183.jpg
    after-evi black single 9-4-2006 0183.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 159
  • 9-4-2006 0178.jpg
    9-4-2006 0178.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 158
No bro she was bult for black didcm and they had here pussy wore out and streached beyond thw call of white dick all white woman should follow in her foot prints

Well I live near arta in ioannina city. There are many parks .i like to meet you there naked and ready for a hard and deep blowjob . I wanna cum all my sperm in your mouth and after that to be my hore. I like fuck asses . I love it but none want to feel my big black dick in asshole . You want ?

Well I live near arta in ioannina city. There are many parks .i like to meet you there naked and ready for a hard and deep blowjob . I wanna cum all my sperm in your mouth and after that to be my hore. I like fuck asses . I love it but none want to feel my big black dick in asshole . You want ?
i did not see this message until now. sorry for not reponding properly.
i like your message and your proposal. i dont know if you still interested in me. if yes send back and we will talk
answer on eva6969@gmail.com since i am not getting to much in this community.
best regards Evi

Back