European Women Black Men

From my experience, Eastern European women go nuts for black guys. I was in Czech last summer and struck out every night but the black guys there from the U.S. were hooking up left and right.

Depends on the country. In England (or in general throughout the UK) women are more openminded. If you walk through a center of a town or city you will a few BM WF couples. Other types of interracial couples are exceptions. The same goes with Holland, Sweden and France, as far as I was informed. However, this is not the case in central of south Europe. I have many friends in many other countries, eg. Ukrain, Moldova, Belarus, Slavic countries in general, also Greece, Italy, Spain. In these countries girls are not attracted to blacks.

All in all, most european women are not attracted to blacks, in general.
But you love bbc...do you not???????

Depends on the country. In England (or in general throughout the UK) women are more openminded. If you walk through a center of a town or city you will a few BM WF couples. Other types of interracial couples are exceptions. The same goes with Holland, Sweden and France, as far as I was informed. However, this is not the case in central of south Europe. I have many friends in many other countries, eg. Ukrain, Moldova, Belarus, Slavic countries in general, also Greece, Italy, Spain. In these countries girls are not attracted to blacks.

All in all, most european women are not attracted to blacks, in general.

My name is Reginald I am a american black male I served 20 years active duty in the united states navy, I have to disagree with you about spain, we have a us navy base in Rota Spain and there are a lot of spanish women love black men also in Puerto Santa Maria in Spain.

Here is a great article I just read and I was looking for the right thread to post it on and thought this would be the best one:

Wealthy Older Women Are Hiring Men In Kenya To Romance Them

Klougart first came across "romance tourism" while she was walking along the beaches of Mombasa, Kenya. There she saw older, single, white women, who were often surrounded by young Kenyans. "It was very easy to spot," Klougart told Business Insider.

A fascinating story: http://www.businessinsider.com/weal...ing-men-in-kenya-to-romance-them-2014-10?op=1

I do not mean to gross you guys out or upset anyone, but am putting this up as a warning for my black friends in the U.S. and western Europe. If I can save one life with this post, it is worth it.

Women from eastern Europe have no idea the danger they put black or brown guys in when they invite them to eastern Europe. The media in eastern Europe hides 90% of this stuff.
Going to eastern Europe as a none-white(Asians seem to be safe) person is as dangerous as a white guy in the ghetto after dark or backpacking in parts of Africa. You are just looking to get killed.
See below
View attachment 443985 View attachment 443984

I will find the article to it soon. He apparently was visiting and was fucking some local chick.
The crime was never solved, because half the time the police are in on it.

Unless you are famous, rich, or have powerful friends over there. DO NOT go there.

Again being black and visiting eastern Europe is like a white guy visiting the ghetto. You will stick out and make yourself a target.
The gangs over there also got wind of the ******* of 1,400 under age girls in Britain by brown gangs. They will be looking for *******.

@itiswhatitis
I hear you on the warning. I didn't need to be told to watch my ass in Eastern Europe after seeing the movie 'Hostel' though. That movie showed that Eastern Europe and the fallen satellite states around Russia put a premium price-tag on the head of any American or Japanese traveler to take em to a spot where some Europeans were paying top-dollar to ******* them. Funny enough when I watched the movie I was actually with my japanese girl-friend at the time who said when watching the film "you know what, i bet there is some Japanese girl getting her ass tortured right now because Japanese girls do love to travel everywhere that aint safe." I looked at her just nodding my head like yeah some Back-packing american too as the movie was based off a true-story.

******* I knew for a Black American fucking a white-chic in Eastern Europe the price would be maybe doubled. I traveled to Austria, and Budapest Hungary before and I didn't venture out too much but I did run into some Romanian chics who were all over me. They seemed pretty cool, but I stayed in nice areas and never ventured any where too ruff so I never put myself in any danger. Just have to be smart about the streets you travel on, ******* alot of Black people wouldn't even travel to the south-side of Chicago either.

Back