Europe

I'd like to go to europe and meet European women. What countries are safe to visit and what countries should be avoided.
Hello guy.I m a frnc and I can say th's my country like many others countries in europe are safe.Stop watching TV and go really.If you think about terrorism there is no area totally safe.Go in Germany,France,Spain England

I don't think the poster in generally concerned with terrorism in Europe or general safety. He is asking about are there any places in Europe that are outwardly hostile to black men so he could avoid those place. I personally have never had any problems in my travels but they have been mainly in western European countries (Germany, France, Switzerland, the UK, Spain, and Italy).

That being said Europe is really no different than any other place there are places and jerks that you should avoid. If possible travel with at least one other person and do some research and learn about the places before going.

I have always wanted to travel to Russia but I like to know enough of the language to at least have a conversation(my Russian needs to get better first) and study the culture a bit more. I find that if you are traveling people are definitely more responsive and a bit more friendly if you are trying to adapt more with them and not trying to come off as an arrogant American who thinks they should adapt to you.

Hello guy.I m a frnc and I can say th's my country like many others countries in europe are safe.Stop watching TV and go really.If you think about terrorism there is no area totally safe.Go in Germany,France,Spain England
I know some Ukrainian women, you think it would be safe to go there

Safe for black people

It depends were you were to go in what country then. I mean here in Russia there aren't big black communities, and if you went to some towns and places away from the main cities then it might be a problem but in Moscow, or saint Petersburg you're gonna be fine. Same for places like Ukraine, Serbia, etc. The main cities and capitals are all going to be OK, but I wouldn't advise travelling to a village where they travel on horse and cart still.

It depends were you were to go in what country then. I mean here in Russia there aren't big black communities, and if you went to some towns and places away from the main cities then it might be a problem but in Moscow, or saint Petersburg you're gonna be fine. Same for places like Ukraine, Serbia, etc. The main cities and capitals are all going to be OK, but I wouldn't advise travelling to a village where they travel on horse and cart still.
Thank you valentina

Too late for me to post about the question. I just wanted to saywe should never consider one's question as stupid.It's better to say nothing if we really can't help.

Safety might not a problem for a White person in most places,but it can for most Black. What has been happening with the police behavior and some of those White fox shooting at Black in USA, pretended to be land of democracy and equal human right, should be enough to wonder there isn't worse elsewhere.

Thanks Valentina for your considerate reply! It's a picture which is true to some extent.Staying in big cities mostly trying to connect in advance with one or 2 good brother and one local open-minded White, or even traveling with a friend are ways to go. But even then you still have to be always careful.

Example things that have happened: In some places, police have smuggled ******* in people's pockets or car, innocent Black have been stubbed or shot on the street, in club or coming out of. In London, Moscow, Gothenburg to name a few! Not saying there's place one can't go safe, but rather being careful is taking precaution in advance are ways to go.

I traveled a lot all over the world and outside of a couple of colorful trips to the Mideast I have never had any real problems. Most of the people in countries outside the United States are a good deal more polite than Americans. A common complaint is rude Americans, so be polite. Even if you don't speak the language learning to say please and thank you in the local language can be useful

I'm From The US...Living In Portugal...And I Like Other's Have Traveled The World... Learning Some Of The Basics In Language Is A Plus...How You Carry Yourself Is Another Plus...The Europeans I Have Encountered...Have Some Bias Against The US...Based Upon Are Policy's... However When I Tell Them I'm From Texas...And Start Doing My Giddy Up Dance...That All Goes Out The Window...Be Kind And Respectful And You Will Be Fine...IMHO... Portugal Has Really Good Positive Energy At The Moment...Enjoy!

Back