Esposo latino con fantasias de mi esposa.

1549210_1435639610023662_3096133456902441054_n-jpg.397733
maravilloso culo amigo..te felicito!!

Unfortunately, sex is once or twice a month because of the ******* no matter how horny I am. An offer for her to go and "experiment" is on the table, but she's not interested.
Good but make him understand that it is important for you to have sexual situations that helper maintain a warm and close relationship

Good but make him understand that it is important for you to have sexual situations that helper maintain a warm and close relationship
I understand perfectly. Is her the one that seems to "understand', but sees it as a back seat to other situations such as finances and family. Lately, I've been coping with this situation using the 90/10 rule; I have an awesome woman that gives me more than 90% of what I need, but I don't get the wild sex as I used to before; the 10% I'm missing.

As far as what Peter says, done it many times. Sometimes it works at the end of her orgasm, sometimes she ignores it or tells me that I do the job to her satisfaction. She doesn't fake it; she rather not do it as her orgasms work as "stress relief" of her daily life, which is what sex has become.

Back