Would you want to do Samantha Ponder?

• Total voters

Lewis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OK, US

Samantha Ponder, ESPN new Answer to Erin Andrews. Will Be doing the Sideline reporting for some of the ESPN Network games. Wife of Minnesota Vikings QB Christian Ponder. What do you think, would she be able to handle a BBC. She was looking good this past thursday but here she looks like shes having big time fun here.

If you like, you can Share pics or videos of her and what you think guys. We going to see a lot from her this year on ESPN a lot.

By the way Are you guys ready for some football? I am

Lewis

She's pretty hot. But for some reason, I like Suzy Kolber. Guess it's coz she hides under a lot of clothes and it leaves a lot to the imagination. Maybe they should have her cover some beach volleyball or something. She might lose the winter coat. Lol.

suzykolber4.jpg

She's pretty hot. But for some reason, I like Suzy Kolber. Guess it's coz she hides under a lot of clothes and it leaves a lot to the imagination. Maybe they should have her cover some beach volleyball or something. She might lose the winter coat. Lol.

suzykolber4.jpg

i have to agree, she does leave a lot to the imagination but theres nothing wrong with that either.

Lewis

Samantha is the only reason I was excited about Christian being here in Minneapolis haha. I also like Wendy nix as well

I Cant Believe she had a baby during the offseason and looking fine as ever :)

Now she is a big time MILF for sure :) and i would too

Lewis

I went to a college basketball game couple years ago was a game day with ESPN there Samantha was the courtside reporter my buddy and I both thought and said the same thing she is prettier and sexier in person.

"Chip, post: 552535, member: 49758"]I went to a college basketball game couple years ago was a game day with ESPN there Samantha was the courtside reporter my buddy and I both thought and said the same thing she is prettier and sexier in person.

I hope Game day comes to Norman OK this weekend. She Could be there all day long ...don't know BC they haven't announced it yet

Lewis

Last edited:
Back