Erotic Writer

Rene Rogers

Female
Hi everyone! My name is Rene Rogers and I'm a writer of interracial erotica and interracial romance. I'm an American, but I live in Panama where the majority of the people are called Mestizo, which means they are of mixed heritage--Black (originally from the Caribbean), European (from Spain) and indigenous people. So, it's an interesting mix. When I'm not banging away at the keyboard, I look for inspiration in places like this and I also love to cook and enjoy all the natural beauty of Panama. I have a blog where you can find my work. I guess I don't need to warn you that it is extremely explicit material for adults only. Come visit me at Rene Rogers Writes.

Hello Rene! Welcome and glad to see a literary figure in our midst. As both a fan and sometime fanatic for interracial sex I look forward to conversing on the subject.

Hello Rene! Welcome and glad to see a literary figure in our midst. As both a fan and sometime fanatic for interracial sex I look forward to conversing on the subject.
Thanks for the welcome...haven't been here in a few 'cause I am working on (always) some new stuff. I am always open to ideas if you have any fantasies you'd like to see come to life--keep me in mind.

Back