Erotic Writer

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Rene Rogers, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Rene Rogers

Rene Rogers New Member

Hi everyone! My name is Rene Rogers and I'm a writer of interracial erotica and interracial romance. I'm an American, but I live in Panama where the majority of the people are called Mestizo, which means they are of mixed heritage--Black (originally from the Caribbean), European (from Spain) and indigenous people. So, it's an interesting mix. When I'm not banging away at the keyboard, I look for inspiration in places like this and I also love to cook and enjoy all the natural beauty of Panama. I have a blog where you can find my work. I guess I don't need to warn you that it is extremely explicit material for adults only. Come visit me at Rene Rogers Writes.

raykink and black_meat like this.
  2. black_meat

black_meat Member Real Person Gold Member

Amazing Block that needs real Cock :blackgreedy:

3. nestle

nestle Active Member

Hello Rene! Welcome and glad to see a literary figure in our midst. As both a fan and sometime fanatic for interracial sex I look forward to conversing on the subject.

4. bbcdatsme

bbcdatsme Member

will give it a visit

5. Ivory Hunter

Ivory Hunter Member

Ill have to check it have way to much free time during the week. How much of your work is based on experiance.

6. Rene Rogers

Rene Rogers New Member

Thanks for the welcome...haven't been here in a few 'cause I am working on (always) some new stuff. I am always open to ideas if you have any fantasies you'd like to see come to life--keep me in mind.

7. Rene Rogers

Rene Rogers New Member

Thanks, I hope you like what you see!

8. Rene Rogers

Rene Rogers New Member

:mstickle:

black_meat likes this.
  9. Rene Rogers

Rene Rogers New Member

Some of my work is based on experience, but some is just a fantasy. For example, I have never actually had two BBC at one time. But I can dream...

black_meat likes this.
  10. black_meat

black_meat Member Real Person Gold Member

you can get what you dream of babe ;) where r u located now?