Erotic o rGross?

Roy, gangbangs are ok..but be careful how presented..if it looks like violence against women pic, might be
construed as racist..just a suggestion

has anyone ever actually had someone pee on you?

Pink nipples craving attention

Attachments

• dhstes23c_0001 - Copy.jpg
    dhstes23c_0001 - Copy.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 19
  • dhstes23c_0003 - Copy.jpg
    dhstes23c_0003 - Copy.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 18
  • dhstes23c_0004 - Copy.jpg
    dhstes23c_0004 - Copy.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 19
  • dhstes23c_0005 - Copy.jpg
    dhstes23c_0005 - Copy.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 18
  • dhstes23c_0006 - Copy.jpg
    dhstes23c_0006 - Copy.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 18
It's ALL good as long as it is done CONSENSUALLY.

Some people enjoy being tied up and made to feel helpless. Some enjoy it because it allows them to give up control and not feel guilt over acting out their darkest fantasies whether that be faux *******, having interracial sex, being gang banged ,being subjected to humiliation, whatever..

Some like to be flogged or whipped, either for the sensation or because they have a need to feel punished and cleansed.

Some enjoy the sensation of warm urine flowing on their bodies, others enjoy it as humiliation play.

The list of kinky stuff people do and the various reasons they do them are endless. The main things that they MUST have in common is that whatever is being done is being done with: knowledge and awareness of the risks involved, as much safety as possible and, most of all, mutual CONSENT.

@needseaten, you are thinking it way too forward, ofcourse i DONT know any ******* survivors but do understand their situation too, but whats something as a fantasy is fantasy... i wanna see my wife getting raped in the way the above attached pic is put, i am sure no girl or lady would have a fantasy of seeing guy's cock being cut off as there is no FUN

I'm sure you know ******* survivors. One in six women in the US is a ******* survivor. In India it is almost certainly higher, even if there is more pressure on the victims to stay quiet. You probably know ******* (or at least sexual assault) survivors but you just don't know about it. I've had my female friends open up to me here about this here in America, but in a conservative culture like the one in India its much harder.

Back