Erotic dance

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
The last year, during our second encounter with our black friend Axel, I asked them to fuck standing by behind.
We excited each other during more than half an hour. Finally my wife Susie adopted the upright position and Axel walked over her. My wife begged him to be fucked "as hard as he could" and he did it in that way. He scrubbed his dick along her vaginal lips until his wonderful cock slid completed inside her pussy.
But for my surprise, when I was waiting for a classic fuck standing by behind, our friend started moving his pelvis in circles, drilling my wife's pussy. He made my wife move his butt in the same way while they fuck. It was wonderful! They seem to be dancing an erotic dance. My wife screamed during all the fuck and later she told us that she'd gotten multiples orgasms. Perhaps she could cum 4 times, we don't know.
The fuck ended when he finally could cum, screamed with pleasure a long and victory "Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh!!!!!"
I really didn't know that kind of technic was as effective as our friend showed it was!
I recommend all men here to practise it some time.
1.jpgsusy follada x su ex.jpg

GREAT! Thanks for the share...

What you descried is sort of like the CAT move set, just done from behind the chick. Good action there! [CAT=Coital alignment technique]

The bigger your cock, BTW, the better the effect of CAT. That is what the sex advisers don't tell people...Suits me juuuussst fine. :)

Still, CAT can make any lady orgasm via penetration is the man takes his time to learn how to fuck her.

Coital-Alignment-Technique.jpg
If you want to learn a good sex move...

Check out 22:50 in the video where the black stud fucks the white girl in her ass. That move is KILLER! It does work as I have used it on dozens of women in my own life.

That move in the video does not matter so much how massive your member is. Size always helps but that 'shake her up' move does work wonders whether you fuck her ass or her pussy and want to drive her orgasm home. Ah, the joys of sex...

Again, THANK YOU for your post on what got your wife off and how her lover did it. I love when people share real sex tips and experiences.

Here there are some more pics from the last time my wife and Axel fucked in this position. Axel told me he shaked his hips in that way, because he knew his "driller-cock" could reach diferent areas from Susie pussy, giving her an appropiate graze to make her cum. Susie cummed at least four times during that fuck. Axel told me he knew she was going to have multiplex orgasms due the appropiate graze.
8.2jpg.jpg11.jpg19.jpgAxel and Susie by behind.jpg6.jpg

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 7
Back