Enter your vote today! As most cucks have small dicks, what do you define as small

as most cucks have small dicks, what do you define as small

• less than 8"

Votes: 19 7.3%
  • less than 6"

Votes: 73 27.9%
  • less than 5"

Votes: 88 33.6%
  • less than 4"

Votes: 45 17.2%
  • it doesn't matter...it's a white man's cock

Votes: 37 14.1%

• Total voters
Race has nothing to do with size, I have seen big and small cocks in men of every race. Big size does not mean sexual skills or attitude which are important factors to most women. Finally, I have seen cucks with 8" & 9" cocks. If you want to be a cuck you will be no matter the size of your cock.

For me it goes like that (and that's only length, don't forget girth which most women prefer over length):

1-3: Tiny
3-5: Small
5-7: Average
7-10: Big
Over 10: Huge

Race has nothing to do with size, I have seen big and small cocks in men of every race. Big size does not mean sexual skills or attitude which are important factors to most women. Finally, I have seen cucks with 8" & 9" cocks. If you want to be a cuck you will be no matter the size of your cock.

For me it goes like that (and that's only length, don't forget girth which most women prefer over length):

1-3: Tiny
3-5: Small
5-7: Average
7-10: Big
Over 10: Huge

Agree, cuck here with an 8.5" cock but I love that she fucks black guys!

For me, my size is more rated on how full it feels. There are times after having my testosterone shot that I feel very large and my wife can actually tell. It's not any longer, but it's thicker, stronger and heavier.

Like some guys here, I am not into cuckolding. I'm white and 8" hard. VoyeurWhiteMale has the right idea. Size has nothing to do with race. Out of the six or seven Black men I have met with my girlfriend at the time had smaller cocks than mine. One was the same size and another was couple inches bigger, but yeah the rest were about 6". I didn't care though because I enjoy seeing my girlfriends with Black men because it is erotic to me.

To answer the question though, I'd say either 4" or 5" is small.

Last edited:
Just started a sexual relationship with a new girl. Previous to me she has fucked exclusively black guys. After fucking I asked how it was for her. Her response was "it was good, but honestly it was different because im used to big cocks." Im barely 6 inches and obviously small.

I voted does not matter, but most white boys have a penis not a cock. My ex girlfriend told me to never dare call what I had anything but a penis because they are only good for peeing.

Back